UGG and Jimmy Choo - The Coziest Collaboration

UGG and Jimmy Choo - The Coziest Collaboration

Jimmy Choo are the creators of exquisite, sky scraping high-heel shoes and have now collaborated with leading boot retailer UGG Australia. The 'UGG & Jimmy Choo' Collection is limited edition and base around the iconic UGG Boot design combined with Jimmy Choo's skills for producing elegant, premium level shoes. There are just five styles of boot in the range, but each are furnished or adorned with gems, stars, studs or fringing.

The celebrity recognition received in the early years of Jimmy Choo has only continued to grow. Celebrity clientele now include Jimmy Nicole Kidman, Gwyneth Paltrow and First Lady Michelle Obama. A Jimmy Choose Couture range has also been launched providing an elite service to VIP customers. The brand has also expanded into accessories to meet t the needs of the more devoted Jimmy Choo customer. The success of Jimmy Choo was highlighted again in June 2003, when Jimmy Choo was presented with an OBE by the Queen of England in order to show her pride in his services towards aiding London in becoming the fashion capital that it is today.

The UGG Collaboration isn't new territory for ugg womens boots; previous collaborations have included working with H&M and the quintessential British brand, Hunter Wellies. However, fashionistas and customers all over are predicting this collaboration will be one of the most successful yet.

Tamara Mellon, Chief Creative Officer at Jimmy Choo claims "Other than Jimmy Choo, UGG Australia is the only other footwear I have in my wardrobe. I wear it at home in New York, on holiday in Malibu and as an essential travel accessory for my plane wardrobe. We are delighted to have creates a special capsule that captures the best of both brands - the legendary comfort of UGG with the spirit of Jimmy Choo.

Re: UGG and Jimmy Choo - The Coziest Collaboration