Congrats!

Thread: Congrats!

Congrats!

DON'T FORGET TO FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO A FRIEND!
    CONGRATULATIONS…..
    To the hardworking men and women of the Lee County Sheriff’s Office for the successful sting operation that resulted in the arrest of 40 men yesterday, I want to tell you how proud I am of the outstanding police work YOU did.
    As a person that’s been in your shoes, working long hours and missing meals with my family, I know first-hand the sacrifices you make every day. I also know what it’s like to receive little or no recognition for my effort, while a politician takes all the credit.
    Fortunately, for professionals like us we’re not looking for credit. Our satisfaction comes from doing the job right and serving and protecting the people we work for - the citizens of Lee County - every day.
    From the bottom of my heart, I say thank you.
    Mike Scott told me in a private email last week that he had a “surprise” in store for me between then and the election. Looks like the deputies and staff’s hard work may well be the “surprise” he was talking about. If that’s what it takes to get 40 sex offenders off the street, keep right on “surprising” me. Unlike Mike Scott, I’m not about winning an election; I’m about fighting crime and taking bad people off the street. If my campaign accomplished that, then I will consider it a success regardless of how the results turn out.
    Sadly, the politician that currently holds the office I am running for doesn’t understand what the deputies and staff go through on a daily basis. He’s never really been in that position. His experience comes from holding press conferences and giving traffic reports for former Sheriff Rod Shoap. That’s what police work has been to him: a press conference, a photo op and something to be used to make political “points.” I saw that in his press conference yesterday and I have to say he did a great job. He is a true professional when it comes to holding a press conference and taking credit for someone else’s hard work.
    On November 6th the citizens of Lee County have an opportunity to elect a real law enforcement professional as their Sheriff. That person is Lee Bushong. For you to make sure that that happens, you will need to VOTE AGAINST Mike Scott and FOR Lee Bushong.
    Let's Make It Right!

Sincerely,
    - Lee Bushong

Read more about the importance of this race at www.lee2012.com

Re: Congrats!

Ok xxxxx you still can't do anything on your own you punk. So now you copy your post and re-post them under me (Guest 1960) you suck and LB has no chance now go have your mother change you punk

Re: Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by guest1960
    Ok xxxxx you still can't do anything on your own you punk. So now you copy your post and re-post them under me (Guest 1960) you suck and LB has no chance now go have your mother change you punk