Connect with TPD
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Connect with TPD

3 minutes and 53 seconds on You Tube. Chief even makes a cameo. Mayor Bob what is going on down there ? Professional ? In my opinion it's very sad!!! You can show our human side without looking like this. What about conducting yourself in a professional manner at all times ??? I hope the taxpayer sees how their tax money is being well spent.

Re: Connect with TPD

Agreed, that's embarrassing!!!! Whose idea was that anyway?

I thought it was very cute and didn't reflect in a negative way at all. The chief's part was very short and also i didn't see anything wrong with it.

Loosen up boys and go back to your retirement.

Lossen up? It is about image and professionalism PERIOD FULL STOP!

It's very amateur, downright embarrassing to be honest....

That is not the image of a professional law enforcement agency.

In 2003 we had an Officer who was disciplined by Chief Holder because a news crew filmed him briefly dancing with a Bucs cheerleader on the side of a stage during the official Superbowl celebration ceremony, times have changed and not for the better.

Wow... embarassing.

"That is not the image of a professional law enforcement agency."

....says the person posting negative comments anonymously on a public website

Here's a link to the video:

[youtube:12jt4htv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmBEy1epBio[/youtube:12jt4htv]

I work here, I've seen the video and I don't have a problem with it. None whatsoever! This is a new age we live in, with social media and other outlets, and you need not take everything so serious. It's lighthearted and humorous while being produced professionally. It does NOT tarnish the image of TPD and I rather like it. I think you'll also find that it helps bring down the barriers between us and the public. After coming off the heels of the RNC, I think it's a good move. If you saw a similar YouTube video from NYPD or LAPD would you still be so critical? And those Rhodes brothers...hilarious!!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast