MS will win!

Thread: MS will win!

MS will win!

Guys and Gals,

We all know MS will win with probably 80% of the vote....agreed? Lets all be happy we have a job with good benefits and take home cars at street level. Think about the money that saves you each year. Yes, I am somewhat taken back that a leader gives half the department money back...actually disappointed when people need it. I myself do not. So, lets stop all the *****ing and see what we can do to improve what we already have. MS has decided on his own to not be a part of the "thin blue line". I like having a Union and will still vote for MS because he is the better of the three. Go Romney! Be nice witht the responses! This is not "Youtube".....

Re: MS will win!

Just left the early voting polls which were very crowded. Not one person in line even knew someone was running against Mike. Game, Set and Match!

I was in line also I overheard people talking about the election. They stated MS still has the shienest head in politics. He's still never been a cop and has surounded himself with worse people than himself, Hurray us.

I voted for you Mike. Your the only true candidate left. Have a blessed night, TF