Sign waving
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sign waving

Sign waving

Is bushy waving signs anywhere? im dying to see his turn out. I saw the MS wavers and there were plenty.

Re: Sign waving

Those that have no soul will wave for a man that has divided this agency. Thus agency is broken and he will do nothing but continue to due what is best for him, he doesn't care about the rest, and I'm sure he will be ego driven once again handing out useless promotions to those that backed him. The easy way out of course. But I remember the meetings where ,people told Fisher we got you, we want you to run. I remember the list of cowards, others want forget either. I'm sure this post will get deleted since the mod is one also.

It didn't look like they were divided, most were employes standing shoulder to shoulder. Or do they not count because they support MS. Once again where are Bushong and his supporters waving signs. It shouldn't be a secret.

Quote Originally Posted by sosoatlcso
    Those that have no soul will wave for a man that has divided this agency. Thus agency is broken and he will do nothing but continue to due what is best for him, he doesn't care about the rest, and I'm sure he will be ego driven once again handing out useless promotions to those that backed him. The easy way out of course. But I remember the meetings where , people told Fisher we got you, we want you to run. I remember the list of cowards, others want forget either. I'm sure this post will get deleted since the mod is one also.
    All those names mentioned were MS haters earlier this year. each of them told me that. Now they're all up his backside. It's not surprising they have changed their allegiances. You can't blame a snake for being a snake, and you can't blame shameless immoral opportunists, for being what they are either. Dishonor has no bounds for these individuals.

What ever side your on is your choice. The truth is there were 65 people waving for Sheriff Mike Scott. Yes some deputies, a lot of Sergeants, Lieutenants and Captains. Again it's there choice and its their opinion that he is the best candidate for this position. If your choice was Mr. Fisher then you lost fair and square. Now I'm sure your choice may be Mr. Bushong. Good luck to you! :cop:

Lets see. This must be one of the future Correction Officers with the name calling. Your an delusional and like to spread false rumors. Probably the same way you got yourself into this mess! The great thing is I know who you are and will have a direct effect on what will take place with your future position. PS - before you post a name remember the sources people have to crack a code. See you soon!

Cool Re: Sign waving

There would be lots of sign wavers if we weren't afraid that we would lose our jobs ! And you know anyone waving a Bushong sign would be gone within a months time on some trumped up nonsense. Fear and intimidation wins out here at LCSO. And you pathetic Scott waivers should all be fired if Bushong wins. Kissing a$$ is a poor excuse for any man to get promoted!

Go Bushy!

Quote Originally Posted by Here we go again
    Lets see. This must be one of the future Correction Officers with the name calling. Your an delusional and like to spread false rumors. Probably the same way you got yourself into this mess! The great thing is I know who you are and will have a direct effect on what will take place with your future position. PS - before you post a name remember the sources people have to crack a code. See you soon!
    Here we go again, are you talking about me? If so, I don't spread rumors and I don't say anything I don't know to be true. If you were not, please accept my apology.

I'll leave at this so we don't go back and forth with two of the negative entries. You will know that we know soon! Enough said!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Here we go again
    I'll leave at this so we don't go back and forth with two of the negative entries. You will know that we know soon! Enough said!!!
    I guess the apology was unnecessary. If you think you know who I am bring it on now, not later, if you are man enough that is. Doubt you are, though. Kinda reminds me of Obama promising to get to the bottom of Bengazi after the election. I stand by my truthful statements.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast