How low will Lamberti go

How low will Lamberti go

? Like A Good Neighbor, Be There
    Spoofing Robocalls; How Low Will They Go?
    Posted on October 25, 2012 by Mary Pat Rhodes
    Yep, those pesky robocalls are annoying. *I can’t stand those cheap political tactics. *I was pretty darn sure I knew who was behind my*barrage*of robocalls, now I am almost positive who it was. *My calls were coming from Lake Ridge Neighborhood*Association, Democratic*candidates* like Ken Keechl and then the Republican Candidate*for Broward County Sheriff, Al Lamberti. *The more I asked to be removed from the robocall lists, the more I received the calls. *But the last call for Al Lamberti exposed who was really behind these robocalls.

This was posted on *Scott Israel for Broward County Sheriff 2012*Facebook*page.

PROSECUTE REPUBLICAN SHERIFF LAMBERTI FOR HIS CRIMINAL USE OF TELEPHONE ID “SPOOFING”

*Did you get one of Lamberti’s illegal “spoofed” calls yesterday?* Thousands of voters did.* The caller ID was programmed to falsely indicate the calls originated from the Broward Democratic Party.* They did not!* This is a criminal act in Florida (Sec. 817.487(2), Florida Statutes).* If you got one of these calls, you can “cut-and-paste” the below affidavit, fill in the specific details applicable to you, get it signed/notarized, and submit it to the State Attorney’s Office.* Be sure to also take a cell phone shot of the spoofed caller ID on your phone as additional evidence you can submit with your affidavit to substantiate your affidavit. *(Spoof Robcall AFFIDAVIT)

*The robocall displayed on the caller ID an incoming call from “DEMOCRATIC EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE” and a phone number of “954-423-2200”.The prerecorded robocall falsely used the above Democrat caller ID information on behalf of Broward Sheriff Al Lamberti. *Lamberti, a republican, *is a candidate for reelection in the November 6, 2012 election running against Scott Israel, a democrat. *The recording was of Sheriff Al, himself, promoting a community day event he is*hosting at the Pride Center at Equality Park, in Wilton Manors.

The message was obviously paid for by Lamberti’s campaign. *I search the Sheriff’s campaign expentures filed with the Broward County SOE and located a payment of $7000 to Footprint Strategies, Inc. for “voice blasts”. (Click here for *2012 Election Cycle*Al Lamberti – Expenditures)

Oct 10, 2012 FOOTPRINT STRATEGIES, INC
    1514 SW 14 ST
    FT LAUDERDALE, FL 33312 $7000.00 MON VOICE BLASTS
    I called the Democratic Executive Committee today and they told me they were not behind the call promoting the event or supporting Al Lamberti. *They told me they were investigating this criminal activity, along with the*President*of*Dolphin*Democrats, Tim Ross.

I then called the Dolphin Democrats office at (866)*478-8262 in attempts to reach Tim Ross. *The voice mail message stated the message was recorded by Ron Mills, President of Dolphin Democrats. *Curious?

The spoofed robocalls are thought to be originating from*Footprint Strategies, Inc.,*a Florida corporation owned by and registered to Ronald D. Mills, of Fort Lauderdale,*Florida. *The same Ron Mills on the Dolphin Democrats voice message. *(Click here for corporate filing) * But wait, Ronald D. Mills is also Vice President for RAM Strategy Consulting, Inc.. RAM Strategy Consulting, Inc. lists*Michael A. Albetta as*President. *The same Michael Albetta, who is on the board of directors for Lake Ridge Civic Association. The same*associations*that refused to take me off their robocall list until I filed a complaint! *The same*Michael*Albetta that posted a Sheriff Al reelection sign in his yard…just yesterday?

Read:*The Odd Couple: Sheriff Al and the Dolphin Democrat

*Robocallers Suck!

Impersonating an Officer of the Law! For Shame!

This entry was posted in Broward County, Crime, Dirty Tactics, Fort Lauderdale, Politicians and tagged BSO, campaign, robo calls, Scott Israel, Sheriff Al Lamberti. Bookmark the permalink.
    ? Like A Good Neighbor, Be There
    One Response to Spoofing Robocalls; How Low Will They Go?
    Scratching Backs says:
    October 26, 2012 at 1:19 pm EDT
    Albetta works for Maroone. Sheriff Lamberti gave the contract for BSO vehicles to Maroone after he was elected in to office. Albetta needs the sheriff and the sheriff needs Albetta’s influence in the gay community.
    Albetta would sellout the Dolphin Democrats to get his way. In my opinion, Albetta would sellout his own grandmother for for a little attention and recognition.
    Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Name *
    Email *
    Website
    Comment
    You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> [b] <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> [i] [i] <q cite=""> <strike> [b]

Re: How low will Lamberti go

real low