few facts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: few facts

few facts

here is a few facts.

f.p- when to thae police academy in the florida keys at a very advance age.
    l.ponce-when to the police academy at jacksonville florida.

note: f.p resides at southwest ranches,l.p at hialeah.

why go to the academy so so far?

chief`s husband a.j sat in both of this officers board interview and performed their background investigation.

f.p has a d.u.i pass and a recent bankruptcy clearly a violation of medley rules.

f.p did performed the f.s.t and interrogated the driver, finding that the driver admited of drinking and smelling of alcohol.

he was not part of the investigation. why?

when the chief fired this three officers for cover up did she even think about whet she and her husband a.j had done in the pass?

Re: few facts

Dude, thanks for the posting. It is well intentioned, but your grammar is atrocious.

Have someone rhat can speak, read, write and understand English check your grammar and sentence structure before you hit send!

Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by ÑÑÑOOOOOOO!!!!
    Dude, thanks for the posting. It is well intentioned, but your grammar is atrocious.

Have someonerhat can speak, read, write and understand English check your grammar and sentence structure before you hit send!

Thank you!!
    Hey...... There's nothing you can do about inoperative auto correct!

:devil:

Whoever wrote this works here. I just know it. You have to stand on your head, close one eye and forget the english language to understand this. I'm sooo confused ???? Why the comparison with those 2 ? You didn't elaborate. :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by ÑÑÑOOOOOOO!!!!

Have someone rhat can speak, read, write and understand English check your grammar and sentence structure before you hit send!

Thank you!!
    Is the pot calling the kettle black? I have only seen 4 to 5 posters on these boards that can actually spell or use proper grammar. Stop trying to be me and correct people! That's MY THING, dammit! hahaha

Mr.Ñoo, if you are going to do it at least check your spelling and auto-correct too too.
    It's THAT not rhat and if you want me to be really picky; well-intentioned is chiefly used in composition with a hyphen.

Quote Originally Posted by hoooo
    here is a few facts.

f.p- when to thae police academy in the florida keys at a very advance age.
    l.ponce-when to the police academy at jacksonville florida.

note: f.p resides at southwest ranches,l.p at hialeah.

why go to the academy so so far?

chief`s husband a.j sat in both of this officers board interview and performed their background investigation.

f.p has a d.u.i pass and a recent bankruptcy clearly a violation of medley rules.

f.p did performed the f.s.t and interrogated the driver, finding that the driver admited of drinking and smelling of alcohol.

he was not part of the investigation. why?

when the chief fired this three officers for cover up did she even think about whet she and her husband a.j had done in the pass?
    I'm lost ... I understand you attacks on F.P, but what does LP has to do with anything? First of all, who cares what police academy did L.P went to? What are you trying to prove comparing him with fp? Explain your self!!!

figure it out !!!!
    is not that hard.

Hi, is Professor Read thru the bullshit Jones. By now you are aware that I attended the university of " PEPE attorney of Mucho Mistakes" my offices were closed today due to a teacher work day, those of you that have children know. So please for those of you that would like to contact me just call 0001000100010001 an leave a mesg. I do have a quick advertisement that you will have to listen to first prior to leaving your mesg. here is a quick sample of the mesg. “I f---ed up, Chief. You don’t even have to do an investigation. Just demote me to an officer and send me to the range,” Olmedo said, according to Said-Jinete’s report detailing the findings of an investigation. LOL

that's the chief for ya! how embarrassing. did she think all her indiscretions and skeletons in the closet would go away once she got to the top???

Fired police officer to get $1.65 million in settlement

by Guest » 09/15/08 22:15:11

VANCOUVER, WA – A former Vancouver, Wash., police officer who sued for discrimination after he was fired has reached a $1.65 million settlement with the city.

Attorneys for Navin Sharma, who was fired as a police officer in 2006, believe the amount could set a state record in an employment-related case.

"This case was outrageous and appalling," said Seattle attorney Scott Blankenship, who represented Sharma in his lawsuit.

Attorneys for the city of Vancouver could not be reached for comment.

Blankenship said the settlement agreement was reached last week, just weeks before the trial was set to start.

Sharma became a Vancouver police officer in 1997. Trouble began for him the following year when he was called to testify against some senior officers as part of an internal affairs investigation.

Sharma's testimony did not support those officers and, later, he said, the harassment began. By 2001, he was suing the city in federal court over the harassment. That case ended in a settlement that gave Sharma $287,000 in exchange for him dropping his claims of discrimination.

Sharma continued working for the department, but his work life went downhill following that settlement.

Superiors referred to him by racial slurs, callers left anonymous, profane voice-mail messages on his phone, he found offensive notes left on his vehicle and at least one city official had a nickname for him -- Sharmageddon.

Sharma complained, but the harassment continued.

In 2006, he was fired for problems with his DUI reports. He had been accused of using the cut and paste feature to write the reports.

Sharma's attorneys argued that other officers were also found to have committed the same error, but received far less discipline.

Sharma, who immigrated to the United States from India, argued that the harassment and his eventual termination were a result of racial discrimination.

In addition to the financial settlement, city officials have agreed to write a letter of thanks for Sharma's service to the department, put documentation in his personnel file reflecting his good standing as an officer, and notify the Criminal Justice Training Commission that Sharma should be able to retain his law enforcement commission.

Sharma, who currently works as an emergency room trauma nurse, said he would like to get back into law enforcement, but fears his former employers may have already damaged his reputation to such an extent that becoming a cop again may prove impossible.

"I would not be surprised if they pretty much decimated my career in law enforcement," he said.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast