LeoAffairs Officially Ruined

LeoAffairs Officially Ruined

It appears as if this website and our thread has been hijacked by none LEOs on a mission. Therefore I have to abandoned my stress relief (only for enjoyment) website for now. For those of you outside the Lee County Sheriff's Office please note that the majority if not all negative post against Mike Scott are being posted by two or three very disgruntled individuals who have nothing better to do than ruin what most of us enjoyed as a way to vent our frustrations. I guess having their own personal websites was not good enough and that is why they have come here and ruined ours.If you truly are a community member and have posted a question and received a negative response take peace in knowing it is not coming from a real cop but more than likely one of these impostes only wanting to make themselves feel better.

As they say you can't argue with a zombie, sorry I mean a crazy person. And boy that is the truth. So with that I say goodbye to Leo Affairs, Fred, Marian and Lee, I am sorry you all are so angry. Thanks for ruining our site.

Re: LeoAffairs Officially Ruined

Quote Originally Posted by Bye bye
    It appears as if this website and our thread has been hijacked by none LEOs on a mission. Therefore I have to abandoned my stress relief (only for enjoyment) website for now. For those of you outside the Lee County Sheriff's Office please note that the majority if not all negative post against Mike Scott are being posted by two or three very disgruntled individuals who have nothing better to do than ruin what most of us enjoyed as a way to vent our frustrations. I guess having their own personal websites was not good enough and that is why they have come here and ruined ours.If you truly are a community member and have posted a question and received a negative response take peace in knowing it is not coming from a real cop but more than likely one of these impostes only wanting to make themselves feel better.

As they say you can't argue with a zombie, sorry I mean a crazy person. And boy that is the truth. So with that I say goodbye to Leo Affairs, Fred, Marian and Lee, I am sorry you all are so angry. Thanks for ruining our site.
    BYE

Hopefully the Mod can ban them in some way. If not, we may as well change the name to LeeBushongaffairs, Kobieaffairs, etc.

It's getting hard to stomach some of this crap. It's obvious these people aren't cops. I sure hope the people they told about this site realize it.

It's getting hard to stomach some of this crap. It's obvious these people aren't cops. I sure hope the people they told about this site realize it. It gives us a bad reputation