F.P. READ - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: F.P. READ

Re: F.P. READ

Hello again, my name is Professor Read thru the bullshit Jones. I'm currently teaching sicology at the university of " PEPE Attorney of Mucho Mistakes" As a member and partner of shitface diagnostics institute located just south of Medley I feel that the person that should be feeling a little guilty is (Please Read) “I f---ed up, Chief. You don’t even have to do an investigation. Just demote me to an officer and send me to the range,” Olmedo said, according to Said-Jinete’s report detailing the findings of an investigation. LOL

Does everyone agree that not only does Artie suffer from A.D.H.D. but he also seems to have turrets?

I always knew something wasn't right with that guy

This “Scholar” should get a name change to “Morone” it is more consistent with his posts. He contributes nothing but BS. You Medley guys say his name is Artie and seem to know him, is he in fact as stupid in person as he is on this forum? I did not think Medley employed such a lobotomized imbeciles as this “Scholar” character exhibits himself to be. He sounds like the guy who shows up as a 15 when the incidentis over.

I have followed the odyssey of the three Medley officers with interest. It can happen to anyone. Fortunately in my department vehicular homicide is called out to handle officer involved accidents. My department has a decent Internal Affairs process with the investigation reviewed by a panel of Majors, and the Major from your District is excluded from the panel. The panel of Majors either sends it back to IA for more investigation or to the Director with a recommendation. The Director is not involved until he gets the recommendation from the panel. The system does not always work, but tends to avoid unfounded and unjust persecution. From what I read and hear, the so-called investigation of these Medley Officers was directed by the Chief. The Chief was involved in investigation as it was ongoing. The Chief also reviewed and approved it., and then acted as the presenting and deciding official. If, and I say if, this is how these officers were investigated and fired, it is wrong. It sounds like a political hatchet job, especially from what I hear about the Sergeant and the Lieutenant both with more than 20 years on without any incident. I am glad I work for the County, my Department is not perfect but atleast we do not get sodomized with such cruelty.

838.022?Official misconduct.—

(1)?It is unlawful for a public servant, with corrupt intent to obtain a benefit for any person or to cause harm to another, to:

(a)?Falsify, or cause another person to falsify, any official record or official document;

(b)?Conceal, cover up, destroy, mutilate, or alter any official record or official document or cause another person to perform such an act; or

(c)?Obstruct, delay, or prevent the communication of information relating to the commission of a felony that directly involves or affects the public agency or public entity served by the public servant.

(2)?For the purposes of this section:

(a)?The term “public servant” does not include a candidate who does not otherwise qualify as a public servant.

(b)?An official record or official document includes only public records.

(3)?Any person who violates this section commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

***Remember, a Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) can only protect the employment of members from violations of administrative policies, not crimes. It appears that least 1 felony and two misdemeanors occurred to cover an administrative/departmental order (At-Fault accident). I know fellow officers always want to QRU their 15s. Even if the officer would have gotten suspended for the accident, it is not worth three possibly losing their jobs, being decertified, and quite possibly being arrested.

I guess in your opinion every time a cop makes a discretionary call based on the information provided by others he or she is subject to a criminal charge of official misconduct when the incident is examined with 20-20 hindsight and critical facts are omitted in the course of that 20-20 evaluation. According to your logic Fernando Perez the officer who I understand provided information about the subject being drunk should be charged with official misconduct. After all he provided the information that caused the Sergeant to make his discretionary so is Fernando Perez guilty of official misconduct according to you? Following your logic, as II hear it the Chief went after the Lieutenant because she was afraid the Lieutenant was a potential replacement. If it turns out there was no basis for any case against the Lieutenant and the Lieutenant was made a subject by the Chief to take him out of contention to become the next Chief does that not show the Chief acted to get a benefit for herself and subject her to a charge of official misconduct? Going along your logic, if the investigator went along with the Chief knowing the Lieutenant should not be a subject of any investigation is the investigator not also subject to a charge of official misconduct? Finally, according to your logic all those who went along with the Chief and investigator making statements that are less that complete and truthful would also be subject to a charge of official misconduct. Just a few points you might have overlooked. I heard the SAO said there was no crime committed. I would like to know if the SAO got all of the information and background. I heard the name of one of the lawyers who is representing these Officers and I experienced his bite. I know from my experience a few years ago that this lawyer is a royal pain. He almost got me charged by the SAO over some BS off duty crap in the Grove. The Chief and her supporters are going to need a lot of luck with this lawyer. This lawyer does not know when to stop or give up. He digs and digs and has a group of ex-feds he keeps company with who are just as bad. All these guys are connected and get information which you think was forgotten. They collect information worst than J. Edgar Hoover. They look into every little detail and by the time they finish you look like you are incompetent, corrupt or a leir. I know from my own personal experience. I ignored what fellow officers told me about this lawyer and his crew and taunted him which only makes him charge harder. I am still feeling the sting of his bite even after I have made him a friend.

MPD-315,

I think that you're a fellow officer. I applaud you defending and supporting fellow officers. However, you're very conspiratorial.

According to your own post and assessment, the Officer-involved accident was in fact a deliberate act orchestrated by the drunk civilian, who was really working as a secret agent for the Chief, to eliminate any chances that the Lieutenant be further promoted. Don't you think that's a stretch, even with this 'biting lawyer' that's defending them now?

Yes, hindsight is 20-20. But if you make a mistake, you also assume the responsibility. That's leadership. Again, I applaud you defending and supporting your fellow officers. Stay safe on the road.

MPD-315,

I think that you're a fellow officer. I applaud you defending and supporting fellow officers. However, you're very conspiratorial.

According to your own post and assessment, the Officer-involved accident was in fact a deliberate act orchestrated by the drunk civilian, who was really working as a secret agent for the Chief, to eliminate any chances that the Lieutenant be further promoted. Don't you think that's a stretch, even with this 'biting lawyer' that's defending them now?

Yes, hindsight is 20-20. But if you make a mistake, you also assume the responsibility. That's leadership. Again, I applaud you defending and supporting your fellow officers. Stay safe on the road.

Not good for anyone to get fired. If they do not return, their own doing. If they do return, I will be making an investment of $170.00. That is the estimated cost of the entire file on the three officers. It will be a manditory file that everyone should have just like our S.O.P.'s So every time that I get written up I can smack the person writing me up with the file. I can always blame it on sloppy work by an officer, Sgt. and Lt. Get out of trouble free card, that's what we can call this file. No more councilings, reprimands will hold up. Great day. Just an observation. Please respond to my post.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234