F.P. READ - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: F.P. READ

Re: F.P. READ

Quote Originally Posted by Thingsthatmakeyougo?
    Can someone please explain why F.P. was not part of the investigation?
    Apparently no one can explain it. Mysteriously he is removed from the whole thing, as if my magic!

Pitiful interview by the three. Embarassing to all. I hope people don't think that all MPD cops are like that.

Quote Originally Posted by 4444
    Pitiful interview by the three. Embarassing to all. I hope people don't think that all MPD cops are like that.
    It was more pitifully done by her. She could not stop reading off a paper all nervous and jittery. For someone so confident they are right she couldn't memorize something so simple? Ummm...yeah, okay.

BTW, You should be embarrassed that you can't spell embarrassing.

WOW, sad day in medley. We, the medley police department personnel should be mad, mad at these three officers for what they did. Yes, it is sad that they lost their jobs over it, but that was their doing not the departments, not the chiefs, not the city's, not anyone else's but their fault. Responsibility false on those three. WOW, seeing that video shows it all. I don't even need to read anything. The way that driver was treated was wrong and non of us should be happy about that. That could of been my dad, your dad, your uncle. The action by those three officers reflects on us. We cannot allow that to be our legacy, that is their legacy, and their responsibility. If you read the comments left by people after the herald story, it will show you that we are all being judged by the actions of these three. We need, from now on to show the public that we (The Medley Police officers) are not all the same. We have citizens that love us, we have a business community that loves us, our new mayor and council loves us. We need to concentrate on that. PERIOD. I wrote this not to devide but to unite us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad
    WOW, sad day in medley. We, the medley police department personnel should be mad, mad at these three officers for what they did. Yes, it is sad that they lost their jobs over it, but that was their doing not the departments, not the chiefs, not the city's, not anyone else's but their fault. Responsibility false on those three. WOW, seeing that video shows it all. I don't even need to read anything. The way that driver was treated was wrong and non of us should be happy about that. That could of been my dad, your dad, your uncle. The action by those three officers reflects on us. We cannot allow that to be our legacy, that is their legacy, and their responsibility. If you read the comments left by people after the herald story, it will show you that we are all being judged by the actions of these three. We need, from now on to show the public that we (The Medley Police officers) are not all the same. We have citizens that love us, we have a business community that loves us, our new mayor and council loves us. We need to concentrate on that. PERIOD. I wrote this not to devide but to unite us.
    Yeah you sure sound so unbiased with everything you just wrote. You totally sound like you want unity. :roll:

You're just another uneducated moron looking at a video with nothing else to offer. You don't want to read anything else because you probably couldn't follow along with your obvious pea brain. The core is not about the accident anymore. How about all the details missing in between and after? Sure, let’s just forget there was another officer there who was obviously omitted in their supposed investigation, and who happens to be connected to the chief. Oh that’s really normal and fair. Yes, there will be division so long as this type of tyranny continues.

It's divide, not DEVIDE. ::facepalm::

I think it sounds like the writer wants unity. Remember the three no longer work for the MPD. Yes it sounds unbaised because it is written to all current MPD officers not the three. No I'm not a moron. I got your story and your facts, FP is at fault for everything, that solves the entire investigation.. Right. WRONG.

Quote Originally Posted by ghp
    I think it sounds like the writer wants unity. Remember the three no longer work for the MPD. Yes it sounds unbaised because it is written to all current MPD officers not the three. No I'm not a moron. I got your story and your facts, FP is at fault for everything, that solves the entire investigation.. Right. WRONG.
    No one ever said he was to blame for everything, you ninny. He's just mysteriously missing from an investigation. You've got nothing but your own opinion on your own perception. Again, totally one sided with no unity in your words.

And for God's sake, if you are going to copy one of my words, could you at least spell it correctly, you BIASED kool-aid drinker! LOL

Post Re: F.P. READ

There are several things that don't seem right about how the investigation was handled. But does anyone other than the 3 on the scene and the Lt. That was called really know? All I can say is "fp" better be thanking her for his job, she may lose hers and we still get the pleasure of working with him. I bet he didn't light any flares that night either. LMFAO

to answer everyone's question, FP was never mentioned or suspended b/c HELLOOOOOOOO he's family. and i'm sure he has enough dirt on her that he would turn on her aswell. she is so insecure that she is scared of her own shadow.

her interview sucked. but hey is anyone surprised??? she is a horrible leader, speaker, investigator, etc....

let's not forget that she is such an idiot for still being under the impression that the lawsuit is dismissed. HELLOOOOOOOOOOO check clerk of courts and inform yourself before you speak. it's no wonder she went to the media. for sure she thought she won this. think again.

that other idiot that went on and on and on and artie... i mean on and on about the people of medley and the business owners and the residents and the council and of course my favorite the "new mayor" ... do you think that she thought of all these people when she spent their money hiring an outside investigator to work on his off duty days to "investigate" a none investigation because there isn't A COMPLAINT. the amount of town money spent to hire more lawyers to defend this cluster --- that she has created b/c God knows Pizzi doesn't know his way out of a paper bag along with her. the amount of town money that it has cost to keep 3 police officers home. no she wasn't thinking of this town she loves so much. she was thinking of her sinking career and who she needed to get rid of before it was too late for her. she is a has been. a joke. we all know it.

as much as she thought that these guys were going to give up and go away, she thought wrong. get ready, i'm sure they'll be back at work before she knows it. it would be classic to watch her stick around to see it. but i doubt it.

good job guys. keep it up. you will be back soon
    the radio interview was outstanding.
    all this is way more than she can handle. not even retardie can help her out of this one...WAIT he got her into this in the first place.

Since you can answer all our questions, please answer this one. Ready, Ready, Ready here it comes...........................“I f---ed up, Chief. You don’t even have to do an investigation. Just demote me to an officer and send me to the range,” Olmedo said, according to Said-Jinete’s report detailing the findings of an investigation. What's up with this. Sad J.O.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast