F.P. READ
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: F.P. READ

F.P. READ

I guess her clan doesn't get it... we are beyond this accident already. This accident was minor. The other driver was not charged with speeding. He was not arrested. Hand-cuffing is just proper protocol when transporting. FP told JP that frag was drunk. FP performed the road sides. FP moved his car that was towed b/c his car was undrivable and leaking fluids. You don't return a damaged vehicle to a driver with a suspended license. He had NO RIGHT to be behind the wheel knowing his license had been suspended months prior. Fraga lied to police on more than one occasion. If anything these so called "corrupt cops" cleared a fatigued man who admitted to having 2 beers before getting on the road. fraga even admitted that the officers where nice to him. If it was up to FP he would have been arrested since he did tell the sgt. that fraga was drunk. And I think FP would know what it feels like to have that DUI slapped on ur record. So now that those minor details have been cleared. A minor accident SO WHAT? The chief herself has been in an accident while on duty.
    The real deal here is her firing these officers when she DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to do so. She violated the rights of these experienced officers. And she continues to do so. These officers where cleared by the state. Who does she think she is?
    Let’s see what tomorrow will bring...

Re: F.P. READ

Great posting! I fully agree

Do most of you agree that F.P. should have been part of the investigation too?? Do you at least believe that the chief was unfair for not including MR. F.P??

I agree with Fair. He should have been part of the I.A

“I f---ed up, Chief. You don’t even have to do an investigation. Just demote me to an officer and send me to the range,” Olmedo said, according to Said-Jinete’s report detailing the findings of an investigation. What's up with this. Sad J.O.

Please explain?

That was never said!!!!! We are talking about F.P. now! Concerning right?

Yes, now we know the truth FP is to blame for everything!!!!!!

BUT PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS!!!!!!! “I f---ed up, Chief. You don’t even have to do an investigation. Just demote me to an officer and send me to the range,” Olmedo said, according to Said-Jinete’s report detailing the findings of an investigation.

So FP was running the show. What was JP doing, I guess taking notes on how to handle an accident from FP. But wait doesn't JP now his stuff when it comes to accidents? Tuff to believe. Did FP do the accident investigation? Who was in charge at the scene.? I guess it was FP according to that crazy post. Wait, isnt FP the less senior officer on that scene. Whatttt. You expect me to believe that. Whattttt.

your an idiot F.P. Keep it up

Exclamation Re: F.P. READ

Can someone please explain why F.P. was not part of the investigation?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast