Real Evidence - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Evidence

Re: Real Evidence

Honestly speaking, we as law enforcement officers are trained to immediately fault any driver that makes a left turn in front of approaching traffic and cause a crash.

316.122?Vehicle turning left.—The driver of a vehicle intending to turn to the left within an intersection or into an alley, private road, or driveway shall yield the right-of-way to any vehicle approaching from the opposite direction, or vehicles lawfully passing on the left of the turning vehicle, which is within the intersection or so close thereto as to constitute an immediate hazard. A violation of this section is a noncriminal traffic infraction, punishable as a moving violation as provided in chapter 318.

By looking at the video, it would seem to be the case in this incident particular matter, but it's not.

316.121?Vehicles approaching or entering intersections.—

(1)?The driver of a vehicle approaching an intersection shall yield the right-of-way to a vehicle which has entered the intersection from a different highway.
    (2)?When two vehicles enter an intersection from different highways at the same time the driver of the vehicle on the left shall yield the right-of-way to the vehicle on the right.
    (3)?The driver of a vehicle about to enter or cross a state-maintained road or highway from a paved or unpaved road and not subject to control by an official traffic control device shall yield the right-of-way to all vehicles approaching on the state-maintained road or highway.
    (4)?The driver of a vehicle about to enter or cross a paved county-maintained or city-maintained road or highway from an unpaved road or highway and not subject to control by an official traffic control device shall yield the right-of-way to all vehicles approaching on said paved road or highway.
    (5)?The foregoing rules are modified at through highways and otherwise, as hereinafter stated.
    (6)?A violation of this section is a noncriminal traffic infraction, punishable as a moving violation

For those unfamiliar with Medley, this particular intersection is an X intersection with two roads intersecting diagonally and with a raised graded bridge with limited visibility for northbound traffic.

After looking at the one angled video, mostly any inexperienced LEO would immediately charge the officer with FSS 316.122 (FTYROW) but, when you read FSS 316.121, you have no choice but to apply this statute to identify the cuase of the crash because Romero's vehicle entred the (X) intersection way before Fraga's vehicle. Fraga had a duty to yield the right of way to Romero simply because of the environmental design of the intersection itself. Fraga's impairment, along with his (FTYROW) caused this crash. In addition, Fraga had a suspended driver license. Romero did not.

Limited are the minds that have passed judgement without reading the law. This is called "shooting fromt the hip"

Fraga should not be entitled to any damages because he caused the crash. His insurance should be the one paying for the Medley Police car.

As far as the DUI charge, impairment can be described as many things. Sleep deprivation, as admitted by Fraga is the main contributing cause of the crash and is considered a condition that impairs judgement and the ability to accurately gauge distances or make appropriate decisions. Fraga blowing a .000 only means that he was high and sleep depraved. Fioricet, Marijuana or even Valium would cause this.

The accusations made by the Chief are egregious and plainly one sided. Well, her sided.

I hope that the Judge will see that the Officers did not act in the manner that "she" describes and returns them to work as soon as possible.

I'm standing by.

the famous L.A. video showing officers beating Mr. Rodney King did not show the before and after incident that occured that night. Thus, all police officers involved were acquitted. So much for your video evidence, Retardie. Several experienced traffic homicide investigators have already viewed this exceptional video evidence and have chuckled of its lack of merits. I heard Hialeah detective was basically begging officers in his agency to attempt to reconstruct the accident. No luck. All said no case here. Hialeah= no case
    State Attorneys Office= no case
    Medley Chief= FEDERAL CASE (i guess she wanted to make up for all the cases she couldn't solve as a detective)

If the dept is so concerned about poor Mr. Fraga's mini-van why haven't they agreed to fix it after a year. Poor guy is carpooling to work b/c of a suspended license that he "doesn't know why it's suspended". HELLO??? Pay your traffice fines and reinstatement fees (that you had prior to your Medley crash) so you can have your license back

Quote Originally Posted by Sotogetitright
    So to get it right. JO JP and FR according to you did nothing wrong. FP and the Chief are at fault for everything. You all should go work for fidel castro in cuba where the truth is so distorted that the people don't know what to believe. The video man, the video don't lie.
    Fidel Castro?? The Beard??

Well, the only one's here that have beards like Fidel Castro's beard are Artie and Ramon.

Maybe Medley is a parallel universe?

The video shows FR making the left as if no one was coming, when he decided to look he brakes which shows me FR was not paying attention when entering the intersection. The X intersection would even help the person turning, because they would clear the inter. faster. No visibility, C'mon you can see 49th street from their. But good tactic, blame everybody else.

7man, you are on fire!!!!!!! your username should be "onthemoneyman"
    see how simple and easy this case is when competent officers look at it? "La jefa" just created a cluster--- to take attention away from the real matter. The real matter here is that this was a simple fender bender taken out of context to throw dirt on the competition. She completely tainted the investigation and violated the rights of these officers. I'm sure worse things have happened in that department and it was not handled this way. She wants to try to take the lime light away from the real issues and that being her incompetence.

Quote Originally Posted by whatvideodidyousee
    The video shows FR making the left as if no one was coming, when he decided to look he brakes which shows me FR was not paying attention when entering the intersection. The X intersection would even help the person turning, because they would clear the inter. faster. No visibility, C'mon you can see 49th street from their. But good tactic, blame everybody else.
    The statute is clear and unambiguous to me. The Chief's position statement is confusing and ambiguous to say the least.

The video is one angled. It shows only east from west. An overhead camera would have shown the crash with more clarity.

This is NOT a conspiracy. The only conspiracy here is the one created in the minds of the Chief and M.P. and then, their conspiracy to go after JO, JP and FR

Quote Originally Posted by whatvideodidyousee

LOL. CLassic. as usual her and her clan with their "perceptions". "as if no one was coming, when he decided to look" so you should be under investigation too, b/c you are writing as if you where in the car with him. Are we back to 2-man all of a sudden?
    Learn from the chiefs mistakes on perceptions. Look how deep it has gotten her. she is on her way out the door. She's got 2 more weeks. I guess you'll have to find a new DJ for her party now. Sorry LT. O.

I'm sure you would feel different if the other driver was your dad or someone from your family. Hey let's blame the two cleaning guys. Good idea, yea they are to blame for this incident.

Quote Originally Posted by blameblameblame
    I'm sure you would feel different if the other driver was your dad or someone from your family. Hey let's blame the two cleaning guys. Good idea, yea they are to blame for this incident.

My dad :lol: ?? I was not raised like you, sorry!

Report said that the other vehicle was travelling at a high rate of speed. Back to the video. I'm fat and I feel I could of outrun that car at the speed it was going. C'mon "high rate of speed" for what, that you didn't explained in that 700 page law suit.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast