Real Evidence
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Evidence

Re: Real Evidence

The recent story about the three Medley Police Officers fired over a investigation involving a crash is one sided and lacks information from the officers involved. The Officers have filed a lawsuit against the Town of Medley and Police Chief Jeanette Said-Jinete which we allege among many, violations of our due process rights, violations of the town charter and violation of the Law Enforcement Officers Bill of Rights.

Addtional Infornation: Court records show the driver of the vehicle involved in the crash Mr. Leo Bravo Fraga had a suspended drivers license prior to the crash due to failure to pay a traffic citation. Officer Freddy Romero had four accidents during his career three of which he was not at fault. The one accident which was a minor one he recieved progressive dicsipline and was sent to an in- service driver improvement training program. The Chief's ex brother- in- law, Officer Fernando Perez played an active role in the accident investigation that night, however he was not subject to the internal investigation or mentioned in the news story.

Fernando you can run but you cant hide from your 16 arrest :P

I Just read the attachment....the other officer involved "the chiefs brother-in-law" how come he was not investigated? Can anyone explain?

WOW!

It seems that all the news has finally arrived !

It's funny that Jeanette and her staff were so quick to opine, judge and execute a matter that she herself concocted. It's nice to be able to control a story's outcome. Especially when you're the author.

There have been many postings about how sad of a case it is. And it really is. It's sad that some current politicians , some officers, news reporters and some citizens know one Jeanette. And then there's "that" other Jeanette. The one that is mentioned on the complaint. We have all been shamed. I never thought that in the deepest caverns in her brain that she would behave with such disregard for proper etiquette, proper conduct and would actually engage in a conspiracy with an attorney to create this story full of fabulous stories and conspiracy theories.

Maybe she should offer her point of view to Stephen Spielberg and create a recurring horror story about her life and her destruction of the Medley Police Department. One thing is for sure, it would be nothing short of a bad B movie.

I am ashamed to wear the same uniform she does. I'm glad that I don't get to see her much. I can't stand hypocrites or liars or both!

Stick with it guys! I'm sure you will prevail! I can't wait to see you all back in the saddle!

So the three did nothing wrong. We didn't see FR make a left in front of a vehicle that had the right of way. The poor guy was not arrested, arrested, not arrested (don't know). The poor guy was cited for an accident that shows he was not at fault for. Now your throwing another officer into the mix and by reading your suit (in your words) his more at fault than the three that were fired. It is also sad that you had to release a copy of the suit, now that we are getting what really happen things are not going so good for you. suit are a dime a dozen, alot of words that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by saywhat
    So the three did nothing wrong. We didn't see FR make a left in front of a vehicle that had the right of way. The poor guy was not arrested, arrested, not arrested (don't know). The poor guy was cited for an accident that shows he was not at fault for. Now your throwing another officer into the mix and by reading your suit (in your words) his more at fault than the three that were fired. It is also sad that you had to release a copy of the suit, now that we are getting what really happen things are not going so good for you. suit are a dime a dozen, alot of words that's it.

"Say what" is right dude!! You can't even write a simple paragraph correctly!

You must be related to "her"

Dont worry Retardie the Judge will decide what the truth is. You can no longer protect FP. Why dont you go hold up a sign this weekend on Ludlum Road for your best buddie Pizzi. I hear he needs the support to win. Go Wayne Slaton!!!!!!

The HPD investigator on this case previously worked for FHP and had to resign because he was caught shoplifting at a K Mart will working an extra duty job. Great chioce of investigator Chief I'm sure he will do great in court.

So to get it right. JO JP and FR according to you did nothing wrong. FP and the Chief are at fault for everything. You all should go work for fidel castro in cuba where the truth is so distorted that the people don't know what to believe. The video man, the video don't lie.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast