EVIDENCE - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EVIDENCE

Re: EVIDENCE

Facts, Artie, Whatever,
    For the first time EVER i agree with you. This is a sad day in Medley and everyone should be very mad. Very sad and very mad, that the she would be so desperate to put this out there in the media. She thinks that by doing this, it would clear her and again throw dirt on these innocent officer. However, quite the opposite has happened. She only looks even more incompetent and makes the department look terrible. The department isn't terrible, the administration is. Her and the administration are responsible for dividing the staff and losing the camraderie. She should be embarrassed for doing this low blow.

ABC123, you sound so angry. If you are this angry and this upset just go work somewhere else. No one is forcing you to work here. And by the way, The dirt was thrown on the poor guy that was arrested or not arrested during this incident by the 3 officer's. Is it possible that the media got this information thru a public records request. Our chief did the right thing and you just cannot accept it h well. Make your life happier, GO. Fact.

“I f---ed up, Chief. You don’t even have to do an investigation. Just demote me to an officer and send me to the range,” Olmedo said, according to Said-Jinete’s report detailing the findings of an investigation. What's up with this. Sad J.O.

Quote Originally Posted by Justsad
    “I f---ed up, Chief. You don’t even have to do an investigation. Just demote me to an officer and send me to the range,” Olmedo said, according to Said-Jinete’s report detailing the findings of an investigation. What's up with this. Sad J.O.
    HERESAY!

Case Closed!!

Lies ALL Lies !!!

That video definitely does not lie.

And now we are on the news people. Channel 10 ran the story. Simple violation of right of way turned into a cluster F****k by a Sgt. and a Lt.

Never mind the rest of the details left out of these so called news stories. Surely there must be plenty. Seriously, folks you believe everything you hear on one side? An accident causes a firing of three people..come on how far does this rabbit hole really go? God forbid any of YOU had a problem and had a uneducated panel on a jury hearing one side of a story. There are always 2 sides.THINK people. Don't be sheep.

Of course, most of you have no more than a high school education at best. I guess I can understand the high school mentality.

I might not be that smart with just a high school diploma. But I still got a job. And I would of cited F R for the accident and prevented all this mess.

It looks like it is all falling apart for these three officers now that the truth is coming out little by little. Sad that something so simple that could of been handled by the immediate supervisor turned into such a mess. I guess now they will be blaming the camera in the corner for lying about the film it took that night. Yea, that's it, blame that camera for lying. No other details needed.

Quote Originally Posted by MMMM
    It looks like it is all falling apart for these three officers now that the truth is coming out little by little. Sad that something so simple that could of been handled by the immediate supervisor turned into such a mess. I guess now they will be blaming the camera in the corner for lying about the film it took that night. Yea, that's it, blame that camera for lying. No other details needed.

Don't get out much, eh?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12