Al hires Ralph Page back - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Al hires Ralph Page back

Ralph Page? Really? This person is not even eligible to be hired by BSO due to his checkered past! So, why is a person who can't pass a background check to be hired by BSO being hired by Crimestoppers? I guess it's a favor or a political payback for favors, I am sure the Herald and Sentinel would be very interested in knowing this, another cronie of Lambdirti. The truth will come out real soon. Stay tuned!

YOUR LIVING IN FANTASY LAND IF YOU THINK THE SENTINEL OR HERALD WILL RUN A STORY ON THIS....

Whats he thinking

Page is 80 years old

Ralph Page is 100% working for mr lamberti he attends all lamberti weekly scheduling meetings, since he move into the fifth floor.

The sheriff wanted him hired back but could no so he hired him back through BSO's Crime Stoppers.

Quote Originally Posted by door man
    Ralph Page is 100% working for mr lamberti he attends all lamberti weekly scheduling meetings, since he move into the fifth floor.

The sheriff wanted him hired back but could no so he hired him back through BSO's Crime Stoppers.

Just like he did with five time arrestee Don Maines who is telling everyone he is Lamberti's right hand man who RUNS the mounted Posse program. You can't get former SWR councilmen’s' Don Maines' arrest records online any more ... hmmmm, I wonder why? Well I have 2000 copies ready for distribution!

Lamberti, take a clue. Paid or un-paid ... you're surrounding yourself with felons! What did Don Maines do? Open hand hitting of a woman, defrauding an innkeeper, drug paraphernalia, possession and so on and so on.

Lamberti you are a GOON!

Ok, can someone please provide me with a Cliffs Notes version of this debate?

Interested in the Crimestoppers angle...

Did this occur during the current or past SO Admin? :?:

Quote Originally Posted by Rat
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus
    Lamedirti hired Ralph Page back in hopes of limiting press damage. Well first of all I have a problem with a legend like Page who does not use his real name. Ask him.
    Did you know that when Page was with Miami-Dade Police Department as a PIO they executed a search warrant on his desk. He was taking nude photos of a woman he promised to get into the academy. Well, Ralphie decided to retire and went with Channel 7. Ask him and you will see it used in an advertisment like the one with Rothstein and Al's good friend Bill Lewis. Ralphie was a good choice Al.
    Can't access the (color), is it an attachement? How is this guy connected to Calderin? if at all?

One has nothing to do with the other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12