Al hires Ralph Page back
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Re: Al hires Ralph Page back

Why does this shock anyone if this is true? His salary is probably 6 figures, he is already collecting multiple pensions so he is a qualified candidate to be in AL's Enterprise as the low employees and deputies receive a 0% and cost of living for the past 4 years!!

Buyer’s Remorse
    I really don’t like reliving in the past, but to make a wise and sound decision of the future, it is necessary to look at the big picture.
    4 years ago, I 100% supported our sheriff. I campaigned for him; I assisted with fund raisers with the hope that CHANGE was going to occur with BSO. If we look back, after the Ken Jenne fall out, the opportunity for Al was right in his hands. Our organization was in deep shambles. I though a breath of fresh air was upon us by supporting Al. Unfortunately this has not been the case.
    Some good questions have been raised from this post:
    Are we better off today than we were 4 years ago as an organization?
    Sadly, I have to say we are worse off. Our organization in the past 4 years has been plagued by scandals, criminal implications at the highest level of our organization. There have been more unnecessary targeted investigations against good decent employees where their lives have been ruined by this administration.
    The real issues lie at the highest level of this organization. We have executives in positions that have real criminal implications against them (Tom W, Dave B, Etc..). Our sheriff is 100% responsible and accountable by the citizens of Broward County as a public servant to lead BSO free of immorality and scandals.
    As, I looked at this post, it reminds me of what I don’t want in a Sheriff. The men and women of BSO are for the most part decent, hard working employees that deserve better. We should be able to go to work every day as we risk our lives to be proud of where we work. Speaking from me only, I have not been proud in a very long time.
    The problems of 4-6 years ago are still the problems of today. They have not been addressed, they have not been solved they became worse. Our union has also failed its membership by allowing this to go on. They sell the members a contract once again with 0%. They claim Al is broke, bad economic times, but they allow Al to continue to return millions of dollars every year back to the commission and allow executives to return to BSO that are already collecting multiple pensions. The members are worth more than a 0, maybe, maybe. They joined the immorality, scandals and criminal enterprise by endorsing a candidate that has destroyed this place.As a voter of Broward County, and as a long time employee of BSO, I can longer support our Sheriff as a person or public servant. It pains me because at one time, I had high hopes for Al and really thought he would have made a difference. The fact is he made it worse and allowed those that surround him run the organization into the ground. IT’S TIME FOR ACHANGE OF HEART; I AM TRYING SOMETHING NEW, I HAVE BUYERS REMORSE FROM 2008 and will not make the same mistake again.
    Ask yourself a very honest question: Are we really better off than we were 4 years ago?
    buyers remorse

Why didn't anyone call me about this position. FU Al

Do you remember when in the Navarro era he was a "Major"?? and carried his little make-up bag with him all the time? this guy just doesn't go away after all these years.

Excellent post! I too had high hopes for Al. I worked the polls all day, volunteered at the phone banks and help get out the word. The Sheriff let us all down and I regret that I helped him get elected. His "goons" Wheeler" & Santucci are useless!

I wish I could publicly support SI but I know what will happen. I'm still spreading the word to all my friends, family, and everyone I come across. Everyone supporting SI needs to do the same. If you go out to dinner, tell your waiter or waitress your a deputy and ask them to vote for Scott. Ask to tell their friends and family. All this talk about Scott coming in and firing everyone is nonsense! The people who need to go (command staff) will go. if your a hard working deputy, detective, Sgt, Lt, you have nothing to worry about. The 08 elections was very close, this is do-able!!!

Wow,I worked Ralph Page way back in the Navarro days.He was old then.Was a pretty good boss then if he liked you.If this is true,he has to br really old now.Mid 70s for sure.

Why would he be hired.........

Unbelievable

You morons know not what you speak! Buncha whining crying, babies with their heads so far up their own arses yo ucan't see daylight!

Crime Stoppers hired Ralph Page as their Exec. Dir., not BSO. Crime Stoppers is a public/private enterprise runned privately and subsidized in part by the state. Not BSO employees, not hired by Lamberti, and only have their office, by agreement, in BSO. Ralph started the program, so it is fitting he become the Exec. Dir. now, since he is again retired for the 4th time. BSO doesn't pay him, Paul Jaworski (Owner of Crime Stoppers) & Crime Stoppers does.

Boy, BSO has changed and you whiners don't help make it any better. Get a grip, a life, and find something to complain about with merit. Are you all cry babies or cops???

BS he took Berkowitz office and is on BSO payroll

Lie, Lie, Lie

Ralph was brought back through crime stoppers to work with Al Lamberti because he was not eligible to be rehired by BSO, check it out

FACT: he is working for BSO & Al Lamberti the sheriff's foundation and crime stoppers being paid by crime stoppers

It's not hard to know & tell the truth?

Ralph Page? Really? This person is not even eligible to be hired by BSO due to his checkered past! So, why is a person who can't pass a background check to be hired by BSO being hired by Crimestoppers? I guess it's a favor or a political payback for favors, I am sure the Herald and Sentinel would be very interested in knowing this, another cronie of Lambdirti. The truth will come out real soon. Stay tuned!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast