188 officers short? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    McNesby, what a ****ing loser!

Unregistered
    McNugget only wants it back to skim more money out of it. Remember loser DWilliams who was taking trips to Caribbean paid for the inmate medical company? What a bunch of corrupt ****s! That includes loser Rex who insulted vets at debate!

Unregistered
    Misdirection would you just simply answer the question. For god sakes can you read!

Unregistered
    You should really direct your school yard comments at Morgan your fearless epic leader. Do you recall when Morgan made arrangements for staff to have front row seats on the Tarmac at the space shuttle launch at Cape Canaveral while they were attending a conference. I guess you didn't get the memo. "Now" what's your point back at you! Hell we can play this tit for tat game all day long. I kind of like it I'm Just getting warmed up.

Unregistered
    The only person that insults Veterans is Morgan!!! That garbage he wears representing a Military uniform is a disgrace and insult to the Men and Women that have sacrificed and served their lives. How many tours did Morgan do where he actually protected his Country. Hell the only Weapon he qualified with was a 9mm firearm. Go preach your garbage to someone else he was a worthless gate guard. Here's a question for you? Has anyone ever heard him tell one single war story as we cops call them where he was in one of those scared as hell situation where it was tense life or death and wasn't sure weather or not he was going to go home to his family. Hell no you haven't cause he's never been there or done that. He was a protected Golden Boy hated by those that were real Military just like us real Police. Preach your Military if you want he was fake Military and fake Sheriff! Morgan couldn't survive because he's a coward!!!

Unregistered
    I wonder what Fred Nye would've thought of David Morgan?

Unregistered
    Fred Nye was a proud Marine. One that loved being a Marine through and through. Fred served our Country with pride and dignity. Fred would have thought the same as the rest of us Marines. David Morgan is a disgrace and a disrespect to the uniform and a embarrassment to our Armed Forces!!!

Unregistered
    I agree we do not want David Morgan for 4 more years. But Ron McNesby is not the answer. If Mcnesby had been elected for his 3rd term; him and George Touart had plans on privatizing the jail. McNesby is as corrupted as they come.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You should really direct your school yard comments at Morgan your fearless epic leader. Do you recall when Morgan made arrangements for staff to have front row seats on the Tarmac at the space shuttle launch at Cape Canaveral while they were attending a conference. I guess you didn't get the memo. "Now" what's your point back at you! Hell we can play this tit for tat game all day long. I kind of like it I'm Just getting warmed up.
    Who gives a sh!$ about someone at a conference seeing the space shuttle? What is your point?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12