FDLE extramarital affairs - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: FDLE extramarital affairs

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/fdle-manager-accused-spending-thousands-taxpayer-m/nXDnc/
    FDLE manager accused of spending thousands in taxpayer money on self.

FDLE upper brass spending for opposite sex networking ok.Twinkie wanted Barfield gone.Sent her packing.

Quote Originally Posted by Coxswain
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Extramarital affairs = FDLE career path
    I gues EI would spend a lot of time conducting cheater investigations here. Hell is this what were down to? Remember Jaime?
    The J Edgar McLaughlin group was busy investigating officials while Jamie broke the law harassing employees.

Mike McHargue and Sabra Thornton's situation was known to EI and ignored. Mr Deacon himself.

OK, please Opine on this:

Under this post as the ageny involved, is not listed. The topic is however quite an issue on this post...

IF the investigator, Captain at the time, did in fact conduct an Internal Investigation against a subordianate officer (Lieutenant), and was at the time involved in an extra-marital affiar, would this corrupt his / her investigation into the alleged wrong doing?

It's obviously an issue? Is it not? Someone held to a higher standard should be held to that standard across the board, right? Please Opine...

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
    OK, please Opine on this:

Under this post as the ageny involved, is not listed. The topic is however quite an issue on this post...

IF the investigator, Captain at the time, did in fact conduct an Internal Investigation against a subordianate officer (Lieutenant), and was at the time involved in an extra-marital affiar, would this corrupt his / her investigation into the alleged wrong doing?

It's obviously an issue? Is it not? Someone held to a higher standard should be held to that standard across the board, right? Please Opine...
    And to make matters more worser, how about the Capt. having the affair with the Lt's spouse? That would be made for TV

Now, now, you people are all hung up on these old fashioned terms like "honor", "dignity", and "integrity". Today, in American culture, these terms are no longer valued. You should focus on new phrases like, "I'm gonna get MINE", and "All eyes on me"!

http://cultureofweakness.wordpress.com/

Who was the boy toy the Miami SAC brought to the retirement party down here in the Keys last week? He looked like he is half her age. Isn't she married? I guess ethics is all talk at FDLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest114
    Who was the boy toy the Miami SAC brought to the retirement party down here in the Keys last week? He looked like he is half her age. Isn't she married? I guess ethics is all talk at FDLE.
    SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING IS HORSESHIT! Ethics only applies to us little people. The higher ups aren't held accountable for their actions. We couldn't get away with a quarter of what THEY do. :roll:

I guess Amos trained her well. He got away with it for years and Tallahassee never held him accountable either. Hell he was never around and now neither is she. Too bad no one cares enough to do something about it and they just keep covering it up. If it was one of us peons doing that they would fire us for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by See something
    I guess Amos trained her well. He got away with it for years and Tallahassee never held him accountable either. Hell he was never around and now neither is she. Too bad no one cares enough to do something about it and they just keep covering it up. If it was one of us peons doing that they would fire us for sure.
    And THAT is why FDLE maintains a notorious bathroom squad.

Went to HQ other day and noticed a lot of females losing weight looking good. Who are they trying to impress.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123