Why haven't we heard of Ramsay's past sooner?

Post Why haven't we heard of Ramsay's past sooner?

This was originally posted here. http://nakedconch.blogspot.com/2012/09/ ... 6078469200

Why hasn't the papers picked up on this? I am guessing this info was obtained by public records requests for Ramsay's personnel and disciplinary file. So it is available to anyone who asks. Has any of the newspapers asked for either candidates records.
    I mean some of this shocks my conscience. I am already a Peteck supporter, but even if I was not this would certainly change my mind.

originally posted 10-16
    This is a reply to the post about the "republican losers". Im shocked that a Ramsay supporter would personally attack the republican primary candidates. I quess the threats from Ramsay himself during the campaign directly to those candidates should have been my first clue. Silly me I heard over and over the Ramsay camp were the only ones taking the high road. The personal attacks contained about about the other candidates are untrue. However Rick Ramsay himself threatened to release this un true information. Still the other candidates never mentioned Ramsay dating the wife of a current sergeant, and the fact he began dating her while still married to that sergeant. Never mentioned MCSO paid to settle a lawsuit in 1994 to Mr. Guiterriez in Federal court because of Ramsay's inproper behavior during an encounter acting as a deputy sheriff. Never mentioned Ramsay was the roomate of a deputy sheriff who was accused of molesting boys in the explorer program in the home the two shared. Never brought up that Ramsay was dating the flight medic who was accused of stealing equipment off Trama Star and covered up the investigation. Never mentioned Col. Ramsay had sexual relations with a deputy sheriff who was then given training opportunities that more senior deputies were denied. Never mentioned Ramsay was denied employment at the Sheriffs Office in 1984 because of his drug use. All of these things can be confirmed by public records and sworn statements. The information the person claimed about the two "republican losers" can be proven false by the same public records. This information is all out there and anyone who is interested can verify it.

Re: Why haven't we heard of Ramsay's past sooner?

These allegations are in fact true. I have also verified these items and there are more. The public has been left in the dark because the newspapers, or their owners are either friends of the MCSO hierarchy, owe them favors (more likely), or are scared of them for some reason. Ramsay was the "go to" boy for the under sheriff McDonald mess. Afterwards, even though he failed the the Lt exam twice, promotions came quickly. By the way, there is no record of Ramsay retaking the Lt exam. All of this is in his personnel jacket available for the asking from MCSO although it may take awhile because the MCSO information officer drags her feet releasing anything that may be negative. I wonder why!!

State malpractice investigators probing missing medical supplies (Traumastar Air ambulence.

I'm sure Ramsay's name will surface in this one too.

Absolutely Ramsays name will be coming up, because he asked fire dept officals to cover it up for his ex-girlfriend and make it go away.
    3 firefighter/emts have come forward to say she took IV supplies and used them without medical supervision. I hope they yank her license. Want a cover up done?... just call Ramsay.

What I'd like to know is who covered up Ramsay living with George Udall in 93' or 94' who was molesting children in the house he shared with Ramsay? wait could that be retired Colonel McDonald? ...Maybe that's why Ramsey's never married and he likes them so young looking.... one has to wonder. I can't believe his highness who "knows" so much missed molestation of children under his nose. But then Ramsay could only use the drive thru at the bank when he was younger because he himself was lewd to the just 18yo female tellers and he was banned from the lobby by the manager.

One has to wonder if he got Udall to take the total rap like he got his other buddies to take the rap for killing the deer out of season. Wow Ramsay skeletons are breaking out all over their not just for Halloween anymore.

Just Disgusting.
    Ramsays buddy and roomate.
    http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offend ... onId=12126

800.04 Lewdly Fondle Or Assault, Commit Or Simulate Sexual Acts On Or In Presence Of A Child Under 16 In A Lewd, Lascivious Or Indecent Manner

794.011(4)(b) Commits Sexual Battery; Victim 12 Or Older; Offender Coerces Victim By Threat Of Force Or Violence

It's very apparent to us by his actions, comments and the places he frequents that Mr Ramsay is extremely homophobic. He doesn't care much for Gay and Lesbians and does not want to be associated with them. It's OK Mr Ramsay we have a pretty large voter base in Key West. Maybe you'll see things differently when a gay officer helps save your life sometime without trying to see your little pp. Hugs and kisses! :cop:

Question Re: Why haven't we heard of Ramsay's past sooner?

You rock Officer Sweetie! You can save my life anytime! Professional is professional and Ramsay is well... less than in a lot of areas, such as honesty, integrity, humility, public service... and of course professionalism.

Unregistered

a few bad apples

When you ask the old timers about law enforcement, the will tell you, "they are all dirty. When mob hitmen are protected, and wiseguys run the cemetary, and fbi don't care, you might have a problem in paradise. Yes, hide your wifes