Retirees Beware!

Retirees Beware!

I just received my second subpoena since I retired with my complete home address on the front page! Witness Coordination, either through incompetency or neglect, is giving my home address on a silver platter to CRIMINAL DEFENDANTS. The first subpoena was a STABBING case!!! I just talked with witness coordination and they confirmed that our personal information is supposed to remain confidential, even after we leave employment. If you are a former LEO, under any circumstances, carefully check the front page of your subpoenas for your address. If it is on the subpoena, call the SAO so that information can be removed. As for me, looks like I'll have to be armed 24/7, and I will be.

Gartee

Talking Re: Retirees Beware!

Good info and made sticky

Re: Retirees Beware!

Good news, friends. The SAO has responded to my complaint and is actively working on the issue. I even received a personal call from Mr. Russell just minutes ago. He acknowledged the potential seriousness of the problem and assured me it will be addressed even if all filings have to be individually reviewed. If you find yourself in my position (and I hope you don't) be sure to bring it to the attention of the SAO. Kudos to Mr. Russell and his team for their efforts to support the front line!

Wanted to add this update. I received a second call from Mr. Russell. A meeting was held today and the problem was identified and corrected. Apparently, and fortunately, there are only two known cases, including mine, of former LEO addresses being printed on subpoenas. Over the years we and the SAO have sometimes been at odds over issues but I must say that Mr. Russell obviously has a very pro-LE policy. Mr. Russell's responses, as well of that of his subordinates, were prompt and courteous. I remain very impressed.

Please Randy, I do not believe you have to much to worry about. Do you really think the bad guys know you, I think not. How many altercations were you involved in on the streets?????? Maybe if it is one of your credit card capers, other then that you have no clue what working the streets means or is.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1886834
    Please Randy, I do not believe you have to much to worry about. Do you really think the bad guys know you, I think not. How many altercations were you involved in on the streets?????? Maybe if it is one of your credit card capers, other then that you have no clue what working the streets means or is.
    You have no idea what I did on my 32 years. By all means, feel free to kiss my a$$ you clueless SOB.

Unregistered
    I've got a clue, stalked countless female employees!

Unregistered
    Once again, an anonymous coward is hiding behind a keyboard talking tough. If you think Randy didn't do anything on the street, say it to his face. Otherwise, crawl back into your hole.

Unregistered
    CHARLOTTE COUNTY,FLORIDA,COP WATCHERS WE HAVE SOME ONE WILLING 2 SPONSOR A COP WATCH SEMINAR WITH FOOD AND SPEAKERS ON KNOWING YOURE RIGHTS ON A TRAFIK STOP AND EVEN WHEN THE COPS COME 2 YOURE DOOR AND YOURE GUN RIGHTS,DO WE HAVE ANY INTREST IN THIS R U SICK OF THE CORUPTION AND TYRANY LETS US KNOW ..CONTACT US AT charlottecountyflcopwatch2@gmail.com
    https://www.facebook.com/Charlottecountyflcopwatch/

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW,U GUYS NEED COP WATCH HERE BIG TIME..HOW 2 START NORTH PORT COP WATCH GROUP .....................another WAY U CAN HELP STOP THIS INSANITY IS START SCREEN GRABING AND MAKING VIDEOS OF THE NORTH PORT THUG COPS CHATER HERE,START A UTUBE AND FACEBOOK PAKE 4 COP WATCH,POST EVERY THING HERE THERE SO PEOPLE SEE WHATS GOING ON AND BEING SAID,U NEED 2 SEND COPYS 2 ALL COUNCIL COMMISSIONERS AND EVERY EMAIL IN NORTH PORT POLICE AND SEND IT 2 FDLE AND RICK SCOTT AND PAM BONDI AND THE ACLU,START TALKING 2 THE LAWYERS HERE 2 START GETING THE STORYS THEY SEEN OF THE CORUPTION,MANY MITE HAVE PIKS AND VIDEOS 2 POST IT ALL,BUY A WEB SITE THERE CHEAP NOW,GOOGLE IS JUST 12 BUKS A YR ..https://domains.google
    HERES YOURE 12 DOLAR WEB SITES GETEM WHILE U CAN.........UVE GOT 2 MAKE IT REALY LOUD 4 THEM 2 HEAR U.U NEED CAMERAS ON YOURE HOUSE 2 CATCH THERE HARASMENT AND TYRANY,U NEED DVR CAMERAS IN YOURE CAR FRONT AND BACK,U NEED A SMALL ACTION CAM READY 2 GO IN YOURE BAG,U CAN RECORD ON YOURE PHONE,USE BAMBUSER IT STREAMS 2 THE WEB SO THEY CANT ILEGALY ERASE IT.REMEMBER 2 USE THE POWER OF FOIA SEARCH AT THE POLICE DEPARTMENT,U CAN FIND OUT HOW MANY TICKETS WRITEN 4 THE WEEK,CONTACT THE VICTIMS 2 SEE IF EVERY THING WAS LEGIT,THEY R NOT FIGHTING 4 FREEDOM THEY R FIGHTING 4 TYRANY.ALSO LOOK IN 2 THERE PAY BENEFITS AND RETIREMENT,THAT IS UNSUSTAINABLE THEFT RIGHT THERE,ALSO FOIA 2 SEE HOW MANY UNCONSTITUTIONAL FORFEITURES AND SEIZURES THEYVE DONE,THAT ALONE IS TURNING THEM IN 2 CRIMINALS.....WAKE UP SHEEPLE,EVERY THING IS ILEGAL AND U R NOT FREE,DEFUND YOURE POLICE STATE THERE WHILE U STILL CAN...charlottecountyflcopwatch2@gmail.com 8888888888888888888888888888888

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1782861
    I just received my second subpoena since I retired with my complete home address on the front page! Witness Coordination, either through incompetency or neglect, is giving my home address on a silver platter to CRIMINAL DEFENDANTS. The first subpoena was a STABBING case!!! I just talked with witness coordination and they confirmed that our personal information is supposed to remain confidential, even after we leave employment. If you are a former LEO, under any circumstances, carefully check the front page of your subpoenas for your address. If it is on the subpoena, call the SAO so that information can be removed. As for me, looks like I'll have to be armed 24/7, and I will be.

Gartee
    Our personal info is available to defense lawyers, private investigators, collection agencies, and others.