Two weeks Noticed!! - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Two weeks Noticed!!

Again I say, do something about it. You all are police officers who are represented by a union. Come together and take the chick out for good. Listen, how do you explain this scenario. Easy.. When you have a chick who is not even sworn and is a complete civilian yet she has more power than anyone in the department there has to be something wrong. Maybe you guys need to attack her, shake her down a little. She doesnt have that power for nothing. She might be getting away with all her wrong doings bc maybe she has slept with all the powerful ones in the department and knows things about these people that you dont. The same way you attack her on this forum do it in person. Public records request, CCTV request. Comparing her OT slips with the footage maybe a start. Just because you dint have access to the footage as she does doesnt mean you can see it. Trust me guys

Re: Two weeks Noticed!!

Quote Originally Posted by LMAO
    Again I say, do something about it. You all are police officers who are represented by a union. Come together and take the chick out for good. Listen, how do you explain this scenario. Easy.. When you have a chick who is not even sworn and is a complete civilian yet she has more power than anyone in the department there has to be something wrong. Maybe you guys need to attack her, shake her down a little. She doesnt have that power for nothing. She might be getting away with all her wrong doings bc maybe she has slept with all the powerful ones in the department and knows things about these people that you dont. The same way you attack her on this forum do it in person. Public records request, CCTV request. Comparing her OT slips with the footage maybe a start. Just because you dint have access to the footage as she does doesnt mean you can see it. Trust me guys

Best piece of advise I have read minus the shakedown. lol She's not worth getting into trouble for or worse: getting cooties over! haha Seriously though, there are more than plenty of people there that know her behavior is pretty treacherous. Therefore, they should stand up and speak out. No matter who she's slept with or what dirt she has on anyone, bad behavior should not be tolerated and should be reported.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345