Two weeks Noticed!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Two weeks Noticed!!

QSM, QSM, QSM, low volume, low volume, unreadable, unreadable....It's all the officers fault, oh, and the best one yet, this improv comedy act of an Administration somehow has misplaced a lieutenant, yes folks, you heard me correct, we have an AWOL lieutenant and they have not a small clue as to where the hell he might be. But I will say this, it would only be fair to also put the full blame on the officers for this little snafu as well.

WHat are u guys going to do about it?

What can they do? She obviously has some dirt on someone LOL

Let's not talk about any dispatcher because at the end of the day no one is perfect and they all make mistakes anyways. There is no "perfect" dispatcher. The afternoon ones are supposedly so "perfect" yet you have the bipolar little dispatcher that likes certain people only, treats new dispatchers like crap and qsm's all the time also and blames the radio system for the "static". Oh yea, and she is going to get someone killed because she wants to talk nice and low on the radio when no one can hear her. Let me remind you when a hot call comes out and she is dispatching, this is how the call will go out. Unit so and so could you be enroute to lake view I have a caller setting a male is yelling at someone blah blah. Yea and everyone on that afternoon shift knows all this too. They are just part of the "clique". She is the cancer in dispatch that is for sure. And don't even get me started with the slug that works with her. What a waste of talent. He is a good dispatcher no doubt about but he chooses to be a slug. Wants to play games on the computer, not do anything, watch tv blah blah and is lazy. Leave the world of warcraft alone dude and play at home! Someone put that guy on another shift and watch how great he turns out to be. Again, just part of the clique and he picks and chooses his thing to do. One good thing about him is he will put a signal before a hot call goes out and you can actually HEAR the guy on the radio!! And that's just the start. The other dispatchers do things too. Again, no one is perfect but everyone makes it seem like those two are the dispatch Gods when they are far from it. Check your attitude first, then you will be respected. No one respects you two. That's the difference between other dispatchers and you two clowns. Remember, last dispatcher that thought he knew it all, is no longer here. You guys are not protected. Be a little more grateful you have a JOB!

@ Not to shabby...
    Stop being a hater. You know you wish you could do half the work they do and be able to play world of warcraft or anything else. Unfortunately you probably have trouble simply walking. I would put my life in either of their hands any day. You complain about her calm demeanor uh hello maybe you should go work for another department or sit in a dispatch center thats how they should be. As far as not being able to hear her or anyone else on the radio....Really...you think on this radio system its because of their volume? I would type that you were stupid but based what you wrote I already believe that you are. To the two dispatchers please dont believe whoever the idiot is that typed that nonsense. You two can dispatch me to hell and back and I would go with a smile as long as you were both on the other end of the radio (only because I know it would be safe travels with you two having my back). And to "not to shabby" once they dispatched me to hell I would wait there to check you in at the door, and then safely return :evil:

The way I see it they all suck. Why?? They don't even get on the county radio when they ask for Fiu 50. Not a single one, well except unfortunate for you guys, D.S. Painful to say to you guys but maybe they could be better when they raise FIU 50, they don't get scared and ANSWER!!! But that won't happen, morning is scared, afternoon for sure is scared and you might be lucky if they even have the channel on the midwest frequency. Midnights, no one answers either. Please, let us all not start on who is better blah blah. Someone tell me when one of the dispatchers has gotten on the county radio please.

D.S is the ring leader. She sure knows how to teach them well. D.S loves to gossip and sleep around with the boys upstairs. She promises the dispatchers if they fail she will buy them food. She loves to show off and make everyone believe she is the Queen B. no what i meant to say is the wanna be cop, the cit in commander. hahahah How come they can't hire good dispatchers? Well Queen B monitors the applications and when there is someone that does qualify for the position she throws them away. I have witness her do this. D.S ur looking pretty phat you need to do something your not going to fit through the doors.

Meet me at the door to hell because that's where we will all be going with those two dispatching. The only idiot here is you. Seriously, you think those two are great??? What a coincidence the little bipolar girl can't dispatch loud enough but everyone else can. Quit making excuses and wake up. I wouldn't say that's a calm demeanor, all I said is to add a signal before dispatching. That has nothing to do with calm demeanor you idiot lol but you must not use q codes at all I guess. If you did more work, you would know what I mean. I'm sure you never get on the radio. You got one thing right. We officers don't have time to play little games or anything else. Most of us try to keep ourselves busy. You should try it sometime. It feels great.

Quote Originally Posted by cunalingus
    @ Not to shabby...
    Stop being a hater. You know you wish you could do half the work they do and be able to play world of warcraft or anything else. Unfortunately you probably have trouble simply walking. I would put my life in either of their hands any day. You complain about her calm demeanor uh hello maybe you should go work for another department or sit in a dispatch center thats how they should be. As far as not being able to hear her or anyone else on the radio....Really...you think on this radio system its because of their volume? I would type that you were stupid but based what you wrote I already believe that you are. To the two dispatchers please dont believe whoever the idiot is that typed that nonsense. You two can dispatch me to hell and back and I would go with a smile as long as you were both on the other end of the radio (only because I know it would be safe travels with you two having my back). And to "not to shabby" once they dispatched me to hell I would wait there to check you in at the door, and then safely return :evil:

All the dispatchers SUCK!!! This Admin. SUCKS!!! We all need to start pulling case numbers, refernce a 14, to start a paper trail that exposes all these IDIOTS who put officers' lives in jeapordy, just by showing up!!!!! Send these cases to FDLE, I promise you will see a complete turn around in this worthless Administration.

Smaretst thing that I have read in awhile. Report these IDIOTS!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast