Two weeks Noticed!!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Two weeks Noticed!!

After suffering through many years of confusion and unnecessary work related stress, something finally hit me....I wasted my life! I did, I mean I really did. I wasted my life, my education, my work related experience at a place that has survived for decades off a bottom of the barrel law enforcement mentality....The sad part is, I have nothing to show for it. My law enforcement related stories that I tell others pale in comparison to my more professional colleagues from a list of more respected agencies.

I have taken orders for years from individuals who couldn't fill out an A-Form right here, right now if their 'BREAKFAST' depended on it. I look at so many of the old school idiots who have come and gone and who still refuse to fall in that 'GONE' category and it just blows my mind!!! These people are carrying guns with powers of arrest and they couldn't locate a single statute on their own to charge someone with the most simplistic of crimes.

We have a civillian group of dispatchers who put men and womens' lives at risk on a daily basis, because of their ignorance, their incompetence, and most troubling their ARROGANCE!! These Facebooking, movie watching, cell phone texting 'LIABILITIES' couldn't dispatch a Kindergarten class to lunch at the sound of the bell. Yet, nothing changes. Yes, we now carry a taser, wow, how my world has changed and how my bank account has grown three sizes. Decades have gone by and all we have to show for our hard work and dedication is a TASER!

I'm not here to point fingers and say names, the really sad thing is, is that I don't have to. Everyone knows exactly who I'm talking about, yet, and I mean yet, nothing changes!! I would bet my pension that 70% of the command staff couldn't log onto Moblan and successfully submit a simple 14/Info. report. I would even go as far to say that 80% couldn't even successfully fill out a simple 17 report without having to treat someone to 'Breakfast' so they can coerce that person into providing them that highly sought after sensitive information.

We are losing our staff on a regular basis now, yet, this Administration sort of like another Administration, at a much higher level, wants us to just move along and believe there is nothing to see here. I mean, does anyone else find this completely repulsive or is it just me??? We are going to lose more officers, the writing is already on the wall my friends and the sad part is, is that the same writing has been painted over so many times through out the years, on that same wall, yet it still somehow manages to bleed through. Please, don't waste your life, venture to a path of 'New Beginnings.'

Re: Two weeks Noticed!!

This is by far the best piece that I have ever read on this site pertaining to our weaknesses.

WTF!!!! What is going on there?? We all read this and it sounds like you guys are straight out of a Comedy Central line-up. If your Dept. is that 'F'd up, then report it to FDLE!! So far I, along with others have heard nothing but negative things about this agency...I mean, what happened?? You guys are like the kiss of death, maybe you all should stop posting on here, everyone who is worth their gun-belt weight refuses to apply to all ya'll now.

If you don't work here, then why should you care what any one posts on this FIU board. Go to your station and play there. People have the right vent, ya know. Maybe you haven't seen posts from other stations to know this shit happens everywhere.

The problem in this department is not the brass nor the dispatchers it's the officers living in their own legend! Look at all the the issues that have been brought up in this board but yet you people fantasize that someone up in the food chain will fix it. What have you done for the cause? Look at yourself in the mirror and ask what you have done? Don't feel bad because you feel like you have no war stories to tell. It's what you chose. If you are not happy with it leave. You knew what you were getting yourself into when you accepted the position, so why complain now? If you are not happy with your position, LEAVE. From what I know the people who had it with that place left in a heartbeat and couldn't be more happier. The ones who are content with their position are the ones who are successful in this department. No matter how much sh*t they have on their nose. That's the way it is. Either leave and be happy or stay, be miserable and keep to yourself. Police work is a passion. That passion cannot be fulfilled in this place no matter how much you try. That's reality, period! If this is a last chance job for you, meaning you are untouchable, meaning no one else will pick you up, that is your doing. Thank god everyday you have the opportunity you have and be happy.

Thanks chief for your words of encouragement. You are the best chief ever. your the shi**t. What would we do without you, and your ones. All these wanna be promise and changes. Yeah okay we will bare with you k

Just like a Fearful FIU Leader, blame the officers. The fact that our dispatchers suck and our administration sucks even worse is all because of the officers. Oh yeah, this makes me want to plant some roots and stay.

Ok let's talk about dispatch..actually lets talk about one of them. The fat one with the the attitude. Who the hell do you think you are? You have only been here about 3 days and already you talk s*%t about other people. You fight with everyone over the radio instead of doing your job. None of the supervisors have the back bone to put you in check. You are the worst dispatcher we have ever had. Your talents are compared to.....well I can't think of anything, you suck that much. No wonder You left Sunrise. I bet they were probably very happy. You can't even do your job right and you sit there back talking everyone.. What's your disability? I can see that you can walk just fine. It's because your fat and lazy! No, your disability is that you suck at being a dispatcher! Sunrise, this this vegetable back!!!

They learn from the best D.S.... The Ringer leader, the instigatior, the wanna be cop, the one who pads you on the back and kicks your ass at the same time. D.S and the lazy dispatcher the new one because for the most part they all suck expect for our afternoon crew. Well D.s and the new one are bestfriends they know each other for many years. Officers beware of D.s you don't want to piss her off she might lose all her hair.

Wow this wannabe is still relevant AND she has a sidekick now? Nothing changes for the better in that place I see.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast