Roomate Wanted
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Roomate Wanted

Roomate Wanted

New to the area and looking for a roomate (prefably another LEO) to share a 2 bed/2 apartment and split courtesy officer duties. The common area is fully furnished, you simply need to supply your bed/bathroom. Rent is $200 monthly (which includes basic cable), plus 1/2 utilities and internet service. Courtesy officer duties consist of locking/unlocking pool and basket ball courts. You do NOT have to respond to disturbance calls. Room available immediately. I do have a 5 year Siberian Hussky who is very friendly. Apartment located on 4th St N/112th Ave N. Call if interested: Sean - 850-273-1453.

Re: Roomate Wanted

Hey man if you can't afford it at 4 bills a month time to move in with mom....

Sean, you apparently suck at life. Enjoy your career with FHP

Sorry Sean, you will find no love on The Pinellas Park Board....

You don't have to answer in progress calls. Run and hide and call x49 - it's the FHP way!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You don't have to answer in progress calls. Run and hide and call x49 - it's the FHP way!!
    what the hell does that mean?

I'd like to thank you for all of the immature comments. I don't have a $$$ situation - I actually am saving to buy a nice home and ask my girlfriend to marry me within the next 2 yrs. NO she doesn't live w/ me. We are both young and I respect her and her morale values. Since I have the 2 B'R's I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to take advantage and save some $$$ too. I'm 23 yoa and have already saved over $20.000 - been working and saving since I was 16, drive a PAID OFF nice SUV and continue to pour $$$ into my savings. I want to give my wife everything I can. As far as cutting down my employer, I haven't heard anything that would want me to work for PPPD. So you chumps that are working paycheck to paycheck have fun - maybe you can afford one of those double wides that invest your city some day. If you want any financial advice feel free to call me, jerkoffs.

There are nothing but idiots on this site, present poster excluded. And it is amazing that these idiots carry and gun and badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    There are nothing but idiots on this site, present poster excluded. And it is amazing that these idiots carry and gun and badge.
    Why is it that anytime a brother or sister post here asking questions about this or that the morons have to come out from under their rocks and bash them? Makes our dept. look real good. Why don't most of you grow up? WHEN are you going to grow up? Do you think that the anonymous reponses to Sean were really needed? Good luck in the future Bro...sounds like we could have a dude with some brains likke you working here instead of the cry babies and biotches - and I know some of you.

Just look who post - it's not hart to pick em out. They all have sh#t for brains. Just see them TRY to take notes out on the street or flirt with every Circle K/711 clerk even if they have no teeth :devil: Isn't there any standards when hiring here anymore?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast