Roomate Wanted - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Roomate Wanted

Re: Roomate Wanted

I never realized how immature and ignorant some of PP's police officers were until I read this site today. You should be ashamed of yourselves for the kinds of comments you post here and on other pages. The writer asked a simple question and gets rudeness instead. The disturbing thing is that you people wear a gun and a badge and have the power of arrest. God bless us all. My respect for Pinellas Park police officers just dropped into the basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Opinion1
    I never realized how immature and ignorant some of PP's police officers were until I read this site today. You should be ashamed of yourselves for the kinds of comments you post here and on other pages. The writer asked a simple question and gets rudeness instead. The disturbing thing is that you people wear a gun and a badge and have the power of arrest. God bless us all. My respect for Pinellas Park police officers just dropped into the basement.
    Shut up, bigmouth. You won't hesitate to call when you need someone to fix your broken life for you, will you, coward???

If I ever did call ... I hope you wont be the responding officer. As for being a coward, I'll meet you any place, any time to discuss your immaturity.

To the original poster: ignore all the nastiness, but be smart and ignore this agency too. By applying here, you will just be dropping yourself into a quagmire of dissatisfaction and disillusionment. The admin could give a rats ass, The supervisors, save for a couple, are just fools, and the rest of us (save for a special few) are just hung out to dry. So, apply at and look for a roomie from an agency that has some dignity and where you'd be proud to work, cause this sure ain't it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123