Ramsay NOT Quailified to Run per Federal Hatch Act - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Ramsay NOT Quailified to Run per Federal Hatch Act

Quote Originally Posted by Guester
    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin
    You don't post any facts. All old-lady gossip and conspiracy theories.

You personal animus toward Ramsay/Peryam is evident in your constant sniping. I don't know what job Peteck promised you but hopefully after the elections (after he loses) you will calm down and not be such a miserable malcontent. Work hard, be smart, and good things will happen.
    1. It's so typical of a Ramsay supporter to call someone names, for the record I am not an "old lady" nor a "miserable malcontent", however your name calling make me wonder about you.
    Hey Guester, very well stated. Personally I hope the Darwin Troll and his alter egos, continue to spew their insults. It actually is an advantage to the Peteck Campaign. John and Jane Public are educated voters and can see the plight of the working men and women of the Sheriff's Office. Posters like Darwin et. al. , only reinforce the message we are putting forth regarding the real feelings of the MCSO towards the current administration and their chosen candidate.

BTW I have sent the past few days waving a Peteck sign. The positive reactions I have received are overwhelming.

Re: Ramsay NOT Quailified to Run per Federal Hatch Act

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 4xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin
    Really stretching now, aren't you?

Once a loser, always a loser, and you will be a loser again after the election. How can you be a cop and be such a whiny crybaby?
    Lou,
    Cut out the insults, if you have something constructive to offer, then by all means bring it. But leave your childish behavior at the office.

But let me use you loser comment to illustrate I am not Bill G. It's rather funny and normally I would not pick on a vet, but in your case I will make an exception. Tom has never been a loser or on the losing team, however you have. In you office in Marathon you displayed a picture from your tunnel rat days in Viet Nam. Remind me loser how that one turned out for you.
    Guest 4xxx, that was f#$%ed up, You’re a freaking moron. You really should think, and rethink again before posting something like that. There are thousands of Vietnam Veterans who are still Police Officers to this day; you are a disgrace to any badge (if you even wear one). Take your personal agenda/vendetta toward Lou and either keep it to yourself or be man enough to confront him in person. But wait, I’m sure you’re just like all the other cowards on this site, you only have a set of testicles when you’re behind a keyboard and no one knows who you are. You’re probably the same kind of cop that hears a bar fight, armed person or domestic in progress and waits in the shadows for another unit to arrive before you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123