Officer Romero
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Officer Romero

Officer Romero

Where is officer Romero? [Deleted for violation of Terms of Use - Sysop]

[After receiving a report on at least one post in this string, I decided to read the entire thread. Normally I delete the thread when it starts off with an improper post, but there is enough valuable input in others' responses to justify leaving the string and editing out the bad posts (which is what I'm going to do) - Sysop]
    Last edited by Sysop; 12-17-2015 at 05:27 PM.

Re: Officer Romero

Quote Originally Posted by [p[pe
    Where is officer Romero? [Content deleted for violation of Terms of Use - Sysop]

When you throw dirt, you lose ground. Careful.
    Last edited by Sysop; 12-17-2015 at 05:28 PM.

Your comment is true. So, have you seen all the other post. All the dirt being thrown at people. Somebody is loosing a lot of ground.

Quote Originally Posted by true
    Your comment is true. So, have you seen all the other post. All the dirt being thrown at people. Somebody is loosing a lot of ground.
    Precisely why I say..careful. Dirt throwing is unnecessary when it comes to "personal" attacks of personality and or privacy. However on the flip-side, based on some of what I have read, I can say that it's absolutely a god given right to defend yourself and speak out against tyranny. People could leave the personal stuff out and still make a point, if they have one.

Just sayin'

Always, LS

No need on personal attacks on anyone. Period.

I love it when flawed police administrators say; "don't take it personal" or "this isn't personal" but when you come to think of it, whenever your job is on jeopardy , it is always personal and EVERYTHING goes! Losing a job, a career is basically a life altering event, so don't come here, with your papal BS and say its not personal. People loose houses, cars, school is interrupted for children, bankruptcies, credit is ruined and savings accounts are depleted. Now, even if at the end, the wrongly accused prevail , you can't undo the damage already done by the vicious and the corrupt.

Everything goes, so stay tuned!! The dirt will continue to be thrown around and as long as you and your staff are in power, there will be discontent and discord amongst our ranks.

Once you and your kind are gone, drinks are in the house baby!!!!!

You loose your job for something you do, not something that was made up. You must take responsibility sometime in your life. Yes I'm sure you are our savior.

Were these officer's thinking of their families when they made the decisions they made that night?

Quote Originally Posted by Response
    You loose your job for something you do, not something that was made up. You must take responsibility sometime in your life. Yes I'm sure you are our savior.
    Are you are saying you know for a fact and without a doubt these men lost their jobs for something they did? Were you THERE? Do you know something they don't? Surely you or someone you know has ever been wrongly accused of anything, right? Oh wait, people are perfect and EVERYONE is full of integrity! WOW...you mustn't be in the loop or you drink vast full amounts of kool-aid. I have witnessed officers NOT fired for doing some major screwed up stuff---not fired over fluff. It's sickening to see this kind of cloak and dagger type of behavior coming from the top. If you think this doesn't happen in a police department, you really need to wake up. It happens everywhere, all the time.

You should really check out public records and read the issues closely. Hell, read the stuff like 3 times since you clearly lack English comprehension skills.

FYI, the word is lose not LOOSE.

I would love a battle of the wits with you, but it seems you have come unarmed.

As cops we are held to a higher standard. These officers will have their due process. If they were right or wrong it will eventually come out. From reading the post these officers have done absolutely nothing wrong and everything was made up. Doubt that. sorry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast