Top 10 reasons why not to align yourself with Mike Pizzi - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Top 10 reasons why not to align yourself with Mike Pizzi

What is the outcome with Pizzi? Is he going to continue to represent the town. He's a disgrace, and an embarrassment. I read his duties as a Mayor with Lakes have been suspended.

What do you think??

I would assume the FL BAR would suspend him as well, as they totally frown upon this type of behavior when ethics are involved. Also they would launch their own investigation as well. That being said, yes, Medley should remove him as counsel ASAP or continue to go down the drain with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Able Archer
    Metaphorically speaking of course !

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz7VxUgPRiI
    This video is not available. Wonder why they took it off?

Unregistered

Reason # 11

Miami Lakes Mayor Michael Pizzi is now suing the town for attorney fees after being cleared on bribery charges.

Pizzi's attorneys are suing for more than $3 million, a lot of money for a small town according to some residents.

"I think that's ridiculous," said taxpayer Amanda Vega.

The lawsuit is seeking more money than it costs for everyone's salaries at town hall for a year, utilities for the building and tree trimming services for the city combined.

Mayor Pizzi said that's how much it cost to fight federal bribery charges which caused him to lose his mayoral position. And when he was acquitted he fought to get his job back.

"My goal is for it to be paid by the insurance company and not have taxpayers pay a penny," said Pizzi.

But the lawsuit is not filed against the insurance company, it's filed against the town. The Mayor said he wants to settle it with the town before his legal bills continue to grow.

"I will vote to not give him one cent of tax payer money," said council member Frank Mingo. "The people of Miami Lakes have suffered enough so I ask he mayor to please drop the lawsuit, please, let's put an end to this."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12