Local Postal Union endorses Bushong 10/11/12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Local Postal Union endorses Bushong 10/11/12

According to Bushong's website, the local United States Postal Union has made the recent idiotic decision to endorse Bushong (as of their site 10/11/12).

Re: Local Postal Union endorses Bushong 10/11/12

Wow, this W/C and her hubby are not to smart. Make up your mind, do you like TF or LB. Okay I get it, you just want MS out of office. But to be a high ranking officer and be so arrogant is just stupid!!! We should all be paying close attention to who her friends are, they are all part of the anti MS movement. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm :evil:

Don't worry, our union will endorse him next, without asking anyone! :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Shellshocked
    According to Bushong's website, the local United States Postal Union has made the recent idiotic decision to endorse Bushong (as of their site 10/11/12).
    Hey numb nuts, Bushong has been endorsed by just about all Labor Unions in Lee County. Not just the Postal Workers Union, but the Postal Carriers Union, the Central Labor Union, The UAW, IUPAT, and many others. Lee even Met with the National President of IUPA, Sam Cabral at their convention a few weeks ago at the Hyatt Coconut Pt. and he supports Lee too. What Union wouldn't endorse Lee with what Mike "I'm a Florida Sheriff's Union" member, but no one can be has done and said about Unions. The threats of the little coward will end soon. I want to see how tough he is out of his uniform and no longer protected by his goon squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy
    Don't worry, our union will endorse him next, without asking anyone! :devil:
    Lee even Met with the National President of IUPA, Sam Cabral at their convention a few weeks ago at the Hyatt Coconut Pt. and he supports Lee too.
    Oh wait, I was wrong, looks like they already did!!! :devil:

Well shellshocked what Union would endorse Mike the Union/Obama hatter? Mike has repeatedly gone on record MFing Unions. It is obvious that all the Unions are backing Mike's opponent. He is trying to backdoor our Union also.

There is a difference between another union or organization supporting Lee than the Vice President of this particular group. Just wondering...

Thread reviewed and no violations observed.

To those who would try to drag an honorable fellow member through the mud I say that YOU are the problem with the Lee County Sheriff's Office. It is YOU who promulgate the discord, the backbiting, and the distrust that permeates the agency. I care not at all who YOU are, the sheriff, one of his proxies, or just an individual or individuals with an axe to grind. By the way, I support no candidate in this race. Mod 610, if the TOU fails to prevent the unsubstantiated trashing of ANY individual for ANY reason, what good is it? Won't hold my breath waiting for an answer.

Nicely put, is this Shawn R? :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Forthedefense
    To those who would try to drag an honorable fellow member through the mud I say that YOU are the problem with the Lee County Sheriff's Office. It is YOU who promulgate the discord, the backbiting, and the distrust that permeates the agency. I care not at all who YOU are, the sheriff, one of his proxies, or just an individual or individuals with an axe to grind. By the way, I support no candidate in this race. Mod 610, if the TOU fails to prevent the unsubstantiated trashing of ANY individual for ANY reason, what good is it? Won't hold my breath waiting for an answer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast