Morale 102 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Morale 102

Re: Morale 102

Any number of people can be anonymously posting on this board. Bottom line is that Ramsay will have his office and if you don't like it then leave. And no, I am not a big supporter but I will attempt to pursue happiness even if I have to go someplace else. It is definitely going to be a rude awakening when he gets chosen. Best of luck.
    :devil:

People who post on here how Ramsay has it in the bag are delusional. Everyone knew Ramsay couldn't beat Bob & they've underestimated Peteck too. Hey Lou watcha gonna do when they come for you bad boy lmao you sure are a scared one aren't you. Sad that your "career" is gonna crash and burn when all your illegal activities come to light. Didn't they teach you Lou intimidating citizen with your badge is against the law? Skeletons are rattling for you Lou. And to the others think on this...
    If Lou and his buddies weren't so scared they wouldn't be intimidating businesses and fellow deputies. Ramsay is arrogant and we've had enough. The only deputies voting for him will be the ones he's paying those 100,000.00 salaries to. The publics not stupid and neither are we. We may not be able to openly speak out against Ramsay but don't think we don't let our personal friend, family members and neighbors know how we really feel. The FOP doesn't speak for us and neither does Ramsay. We will be voting Peteck because he represents the integrity and honesty this sheriffs office should be about not the double talk favor bubba system we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by guest 4xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    unfortunatelly, ramsay might not own the keys but he will win. plain and simple. and no, im not a ramsay supporter. just a realistic. no one is gonna change it. only thing u can do is to keep your options open. just saying.

Buddy, get your head up and look at me when I say this.......

Now is not the time to give up, that is what tricky rick and his henchmen hope we will do. It is what has happened for the past 4 elections, but truthfully there was not a plausible alternative candidate, we have one this year.

If we are not successful on Nov 6th, then you can resign yourself to the trash heap of despair. But right now you need to do whatever you can to gather support for Tom Peteck.

Contact his campaign, there is plenty of behind the scenes work to be done. Me personally I have volunteered to canvas my neighborhood and speak on his behalf. You will be pleasantly surprised that many citizens agree with you. I have also donated a few bucks to his campaign, it was not a lot but it was what I could afford.

But most of all encourage everyone you know to get out and vote on Nov 6th for Tom Peteck.
    You must have a lot of time to waste. Ramsay 65, Peteck 35.

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering

You must have a lot of time to waste. Ramsay 65, Peteck 35.

I see lou has found a butt buddy to help him. I Wonder which of his friends in the admin you are...... Does not really matter as long as we recognize him for who he is.

I really hope that you applications with other agencies. You are in a rude awakening this coming November. Stay safe.

Actually I think your boy Ramsay is in for a shock, People don't like him very much. Probably due to his total arrogance. Contrary to Ramsay's expectation he is NOT the heir to the Sheriffs Office, It is NOT his "right" and he really needs to know its a PUBLIC SERVICE JOB. Whomever get elected is a public servant NOT a KING. Maybe Ramsay should go back to the Fire Dept. they are smaller and he wont have to be elected . That way he can truly bully his way to the top, while we citizen won't have to put up with him.

http://www.cityofaventura.com/index.asp ... mp;page=25

October 19th is the last day to submit the application. Don't wait until January. That time it will be too late.

52,000 starting out is not too shabby considering you will have no more raises for at least four years.

I believe the above comment should be directed to the command staff as they will be the ones exiting the building running for their DROP papers lol Maybe we can get that on channel 10 news. Between their blatant law breaking bullying and lying it should be very interesting. 10 bucks say Lou makes it to the admin building first.

http://www.tequesta.org/DocumentView.aspx?DID=3090

January 2013 is around the corner. Have those apps out there.

:|

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast