For those deputies who are not happy.

http://www.miamidade.gov/police/careers-officer.asp

:cop:

Re: Morale 102

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

I have another suggestion for ya, how about making this department a better place to work. Join me in voting for Tom Peteck for Sheriff on Nov. 6th.

That way everyone wins, well except for those thugs in the admin, who think the answer to every employee gripe is "there's the door , don't let it hit in the ass on the way out."

To the OP thanks for illustrating to the voters the command staff philosophy so eloquently. :lol:

We all do support TP. Ramsay has the Florida Keys as we all know though. Is better to have an application in if it turns to worse. Last day is today. Good luck.

Question Re: Morale 102

Ramsay does NOT have the keys lol he only thinks he does.

Most people I know call him a flat top little Dougy (from the cartoon Dougy) he and his admin might believe he has it in the bag, but we who vote are paying attention. we don't need another lying Hitler

unfortunatelly, ramsay might not own the keys but he will win. plain and simple. and no, im not a ramsay supporter. just a realistic. no one is gonna change it. only thing u can do is to keep your options open. just saying.

what a poor outlook, I bet you lie awake at night waiting for the world to end too...

unfortunatelly, ramsay might not own the keys but he will win. plain and simple. and no, im not a ramsay supporter. just a realistic. no one is gonna change it. only thing u can do is to keep your options open. just saying.

Buddy, get your head up and look at me when I say this.......

Now is not the time to give up, that is what tricky rick and his henchmen hope we will do. It is what has happened for the past 4 elections, but truthfully there was not a plausible alternative candidate, we have one this year.

If we are not successful on Nov 6th, then you can resign yourself to the trash heap of despair. But right now you need to do whatever you can to gather support for Tom Peteck.

Contact his campaign, there is plenty of behind the scenes work to be done. Me personally I have volunteered to canvas my neighborhood and speak on his behalf. You will be pleasantly surprised that many citizens agree with you. I have also donated a few bucks to his campaign, it was not a lot but it was what I could afford.

But most of all encourage everyone you know to get out and vote on Nov 6th for Tom Peteck.

Come on. We all know votes are going to be in the 65/35 split where Ramsay comes out as the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by guest 4xxx

I have another suggestion for ya, how about making this department a better place to work. Join me in voting for Tom Peteck for Sheriff on Nov. 6th.

That way everyone wins, well except for those thugs in the admin, who think the answer to every employee gripe is "there's the door , don't let it hit in the ass on the way out."

To the OP thanks for illustrating to the voters the command staff philosophy so eloquently. :lol:
    Nice try, Bill. Too bad you lost SO bad in the primary. Ramsay 65, Peteck 35.

Darwin I'm surprised! Between "manipulating" signs and intimidating business owners up here I'm surprised that you have time to post anything. They're finally starting to come forward. People are beginning to see that YOUR the real loser. Good luck.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast