# 20 HOMICIDE IF FORT MYERS - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: # 20 HOMICIDE IF FORT MYERS

Patrol is the back bone. Taskforce is not solving anything alls there doing is generating numbers in the form of trespass arrests, open containers, and equipment tickets. What they need to do is simply DISBAND it and place all the people on the taskforce on patrol shifts AT night. Alpha and Charlie should have a strong 18 assigned, and Bravo and Delta 30 strong, then you will see the crime stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Patrol is the back bone. Taskforce is not solving anything alls there doing is generating numbers in the form of trespass arrests, open containers, and equipment tickets. What they need to do is simply DISBAND it and place all the people on the taskforce on patrol shifts AT night. Alpha and Charlie should have a strong 18 assigned, and Bravo and Delta 30 strong, then you will see the crime stop.
    That's the most logical thing I've heard so far, or should I say common sense, which the chief doesn't have. That's what Mike Scott would have done.

Sad to hear on the news "Our calls and requests to speak to the Mayor and City Council went unanswered, and the City Manager and Chief of Police are out of town..."

Streets on NBC-2 last night said "I don't think there is a lack of confidence in the police chief".... So naive these people.

If they feel that way then more will continue to die since our chief DOES NOT CARE ! So guess what?? We dont either. Spoken by many! FOR THE PEOPLE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12