PCSO Troubles - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: PCSO Troubles

Re: PCSO Troubles

Grammer Girl !!!!! I think you need to stop what your doing and run Bob in another cup of coffee. Im sure your google search is wonderful and your term bear (LIKE A ANIMAL) instead of BARE( like stripping off you"re pants), is also wrong, however you're a genius and you have alot of time on your hand sitting on the third floor conducting grammer checks. Dont worry, you will get your promotion with your sub par performance.

I might be retarded but youre a sell-out. If you dont mind, please stop trying to be cool on this site and go fetch those stripes.

Quote Originally Posted by Grammar Girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    First Im not your Bro and like always your :lol: trying to justify promoting a sub par employee based on a test score. I refuse to go upstairs and try and convince a person why they should pick me over a rookie/professional back-up when that person has never taken a test to get promoted in this agency.

Is it also your understanding that past promotion(s) are ok when jumping around to the 20's to 30's to 40's to 50's on the test (??????). My point is that if you knew anything about this department you should realize that to get respect you have to show that your :lol: willing to do what others have done and at 55 arrest(s) that just wont cut it for me. That gives you about as much experience of a 1 yr deputy.

If you are sitting top 10 on the list then look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself!!!! can I lead (WTF!) a squad of men and women at age 29 with 7 yrs on,55 arrest(s) and expect them to follow you (me) because you (I) scored high on a test. I will give you the answer HELL NO. They will grin and bare-it (bear it) :lol: and hope one day you will get transferred Thats reality, but not to worry your :lol: not alone their :lol: are others and without putting initials or names, Ill just say some recent promotions to Lt and Sgt fit right in my definition of a professional backups. :lol: Just keep convincing yourself your the man (BRO).

Maybe one day you can get out of your vehicle and make a felony arrest. I seriously question your lack of motivation and ability to do the job of a police officer much less lead a squad. Just keep sitting in your patrol car and studying for that Sgt exam why (while) :lol: the rest of your squad are (is) :lol: doubling and tripling your STATS. Word of advice if your afraid to work certain sectors because your :lol: scared, just go turn in your star. Please dont respond because of hearing your Bull Shzzzz.
    Grammar Girl says:
    Understand the proper usage of the word you need. The best way to do that is to sound it out. There is a replacement test that will tell you for certain which word will fit. Read the sentence with "you are" in place of where the "your/you're" is intended. If it makes sense, then "you're" would be right. If not, then "your" would fit. You could also replace "your" with "my" in the sentence. If it fits, then use "your."

I was also going to post a "Why vs While", "Bear vs Bare", "There vs Their", "When to use plurals", "Quoatation Marks- Friend or Foe", etc., but you are either mildly retarded or just got off of a mid, so I'm not going to bother. I leave you forever with these two examples of why you are where you are:

"when that person has never taken a test to get promoted in this agency".
    "Please dont respond because of hearing your Bull Shzzzz".

But seriously, go get your GED and check back with us... thanks :devil:
    That was funny as hell! You have to understand that no matter what you do, say, correct or even agree with, you will have hatters. Those that feel no matter what happens, they deserve XYZ. That even though they won't take the test, they should be risen to the great rank of supreme commander! All hail me!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Grammer Girl !!!!! I think you need to stop what your doing and run Bob in another cup of coffee. Im sure your google search is wonderful and your term bear (LIKE A ANIMAL) instead of BARE( like stripping off you"re pants), is also wrong, however you're a genius and you have alot of time on your hand sitting on the third floor conducting grammer checks. Dont worry, you will get your promotion with your sub par performance.

I might be retarded but youre a sell-out. If you dont mind, please stop trying to be cool on this site and go fetch those stripes.
    And your a bully! Same one in middle school that said the kids in class that did good were brown nosers and you made fun of them. You might be a good cop, but your character is for shit.

Post Re: PCSO Troubles

The biggest bench warmer in PCSO history is getting ready to retire. He climbed the ladder to the rank of Major! He should have never made it past Lt. Happy retirement BENCH1!!

Let's promote the ones who can pass the test but have the least experience.

Grammar Girl says:
    Understand the proper usage of the word you need. The best way to do that is to sound it out. There is a replacement test that will tell you for certain which word will fit. Read the sentence with "you are" in place of where the "your/you're" is intended. If it makes sense, then "you're" would be right. If not, then "your" would fit. You could also replace "your" with "my" in the sentence. If it fits, then use "your."

I was also going to post a "Why vs While", "Bear vs Bare", "There vs Their", "When to use plurals", "Quoatation Marks- Friend or Foe", etc., but you are either mildly retarded or just got off of a mid, so I'm not going to bother. I leave you forever with these two examples of why you are where you are:

"when that person has never taken a test to get promoted in this agency".
    "Please dont respond because of hearing your Bull Shzzzz".

But seriously, go get your GED and check back with us... thanks :devil:[/quote]

"Quoatation Marks" -- and you're giving that person spelling/grammar advice. God help us.

The matrix system was flawed. It was too closely tied to the "good ol' boy" system. Those in power to grant transfers would grant, or be perceived as granting, transfers to the "fair haired" chosen ones. Consequently, only those chosen few would ever achieve the requisite amount of "matrix points" to qualify for a promotion. Before the promotional process was revised to emphasize testing, the same folks were getting transfered over and over. The fair-haired folks were just swapping positions and racking up the matrix points to the exclusion of others. That system is inherently unfair and incestuous.

The "testing system," on the other hand, is an appropriate measure of one's intellectual ability -- identifying the problem, identifying the applicable laws, rule, or regulation, and proposing a course of action to resolve the problem within those confines. That is not to say, however, that one's test score should be the sole, determinative factor in the promotional process. That is why the current selection process, to account for individuals' respective levels of experience, permits selection pursuant to the 1:10 ratio. Comparatively, the current promotional process more fairly considers one's intellectual ability in the context of experience. It also negates the "king maker" aspect of the matrix system.

No matter what the promotional process is at any given time, there will ALWAYS be those that will find flaw in it. Why them and not me? I'm better then that person, I make more arrests then them! That person is such a suck up! There are those that are supervisors and those that will be grunts. Those that are grunts will always ***** about supervision. That means anyone thats their supervisor as long as they dont reprimand them. As soon as this happens, then they will go back to *****ing. I'm not going to sit here and ***** about who got what. Why don't you concern yourself with yourself and be satisfied with that. Why don't you do your job and be proud that you do a good job. Know that you can keep your chin up and have pride that your kids look up to you. Don't sit back and talk behind someone's back about how much of a POS they are and then smile to their face. What's that make you?

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone in this thread directly, just a general statement that im sure will get a ton of....*****ing.

Major W/M aka "BENCH1" or "Butcher of Patrol" or even better "What can I do to make things even worse?" is amost gone.

Corporal for 10+ years, 20+ years on duty, good evaluations and work performance, no IADs, no complaints or problems with supervisors and co-workers yet I have to take an open book sergeant's test to see if I am competent to remain a corporal. What does that prove?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast