FHP Applicants keep your posts and question in here! - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: FHP Applicants keep your posts and question in here!

Is the December academy class pretty much set or will those who took their PAT in August still have a shot at making the December academy as well?

From what I gathered, there is a chance of making it in the December class, but a slim one. It will depend on a lot on your background investigator and how fast he/she is willing to work on it. The good news though, another class is starting in March.

^^^ I think you meant April buddy, not March

It could be April, I generally do not keep track. Last time I was at the academy and spoke to the staff there, they were anticipating March. March or April, either way is just around the corner from December. I understand the anticipation, and when you are looking to get started, any amount of waiting is too long. Good luck with the process.

Does anyone have any idea on how many troopers they will be hiring for the upcoming academy classes?

They usually aim for around 70, but it is usually around 55-60.

I'm a retired potato farmer, from Idaho. Will FHP hire me without prior LEO experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer Bob
    I'm a retired potato farmer, from Idaho. Will FHP hire me without prior LEO experience?
    The Florida Highway Patrol is interested in qualified applicants. If you visit http://www.beatrooper.com you will be able to see the minimum qualifications to determine if you are eligible for employment. There is a class starting in December and another one in April 2013.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by yesyes45
    The Florida Highway Patrol is interested in qualified applicants. If you visit http://www.beatrooper.com you will be able to see the minimum qualifications to determine if you are eligible for employment. There is a class starting in December and another one in April 2013.

Good luck.

Pretty sure that was a joke man.

Quote Originally Posted by Itwasajoke
    Quote Originally Posted by yesyes45

Good luck.

Pretty sure that was a joke man.
    You're telling me people come on LEO affairs to joke? Say it ain't so....

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast