DELETED POSTINGS / BANNED USER - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sysop

Re: DELETED POSTINGS / BANNED USER

Quote Originally Posted by citizenx
    Two of my posts are gone and were never directed at anyone or had anyone's name. They were generalized comments. It's nice to see the bias of the moderators on this site. The deletion of my posts(and others) that were clearly in non violation of TOS had clearly proved plenty to the people who are NOT of the department who come here to offer an opinion. How about deleting posts that are in actual violations (and leaving the others in tact)like on other LEO sites?

Hey folks and if you think a comment is about you, well it's like the old adage: If the shoe fits...
    I deleted the posts because you violated the Terms of Use. Your messages would not have been deleted otherwise. If you want to reproduce the post by emailing it to me, I'd be more than happy to show you what you did wrong. If, however, you just want to complain about our moderating efforts, I suggest that you start a law enforcement website of your own and use it instead. If you are not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Re: DELETED POSTINGS / BANNED USER

Hey Guys and girls. This site is purely for entertainment. Sometimes you may find some useful info , but for the most part, it was created by a disgruntled officer to bash other disgruntled officers and crappy administrations. I'm sure that in order to run this site as a public forum, there are certain rules must govern the stability, maintenance, monitoring and security of sites such as this. Therefore, the site administrators have a duty to abide by the rules created for the stability of the site. If you'd like to bash Jeanette's actions, just follow the rules and I am sure that the moderator will not entertain deletion requests. Just follow the rules.

Whether or not Mrs Jinete assigns YL to constantly read this blog or not, I have been assured that everything will remain undisturbed if you follow the rules. In other words , you may expose all of her wrongdoings , but do it professionally and with tact.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123