DELETED POSTINGS / BANNED USER
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sysop

DELETED POSTINGS / BANNED USER

Greetings,

I've become aware of certain postings in this Message Board that violated our posted Terms of Use. To be more specific, the poster was slamming an individual and talking negatively about personal relationships. Further investigating revealed that every one of these postings were originated by the same individual which leads me to believe he has an agenda. The postings have been DELETED and the poster BANNED.

Please remember that there is a way to get your point across without violating our Terms of Use. Even in agencies where problems exist, you detract from your goal of trying to fix things when personal attacks and unprofessional slants are included in your posts. When you write something ask yourself if the media would put it in print exactly as it is...that usually works. For those of you who post professionally, I thank you. For those of you who don't, please be aware that your postings will be deleted and your access to this site banned. Thanks for your support!

Re: DELETED POSTINGS / BANNED USER

Thank you very much. Sysop.

Two of my posts are gone and were never directed at anyone or had anyone's name. They were generalized comments. It's nice to see the bias of the moderators on this site. The deletion of my posts(and others) that were clearly in non violation of TOS had clearly proved plenty to the people who are NOT of the department who come here to offer an opinion. How about deleting posts that are in actual violations (and leaving the others in tact)like on other LEO sites?

Hey folks and if you think a comment is about you, well it's like the old adage: If the shoe fits...

Smile Re: DELETED POSTINGS / BANNED USER

Oye, it's like being back in Cuba. We have "the beard", here too! He does run the show here doesn't he???

In November a new Mayor will be seated in MEDLEY. That person will see the truth, and realize that what the chief did was right. It is sad, no one wants to see someone get fired. Lawsuits are a dime a dozen. The three have a right to do what they are doing. But remember, now the truth will come out and we will all see what actions they took that got them fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Facts
    In November a new Mayor will be seated in MEDLEY. That person will see the truth, and realize that what the chief did was right. It is sad, no one wants to see someone get fired. Lawsuits are a dime a dozen. The three have a right to do what they are doing. But remember, now the truth will come out and we will all see what actions they took that got them fired.
    Seriously, is this all you know how to write? Wow...um you sound like a robot on every single post.

“Facts are many, but the truth is one.” -Rabindranath Tagore

You are right, I probably sound like a robot. The truth is normally dry. Unlike you who's post sound so insightful full of ????. And please do not compare me to Rabindranath Tagore, I don't think I will ever win a nobel price for these writings. Facts.

This sounds like an angry post. Makes no sense. Does not utilize this site to its' potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Fact
    This sounds like an angry post. Makes no sense. Does not utilize this site to its' potential.
    Ethically, better than the two evils there my friend. Misuse your official position to do dirty deeds and manipulate the chief into making illegal decisions.

And your right about Mr Martell, he is a smart man. Smart enough to keep his mouth closed and stay out of this. But, don't think for one minute that he's not taking notes about all of this.

Oh, I know he is keeping track of all this. That is why I have appeared. I want him to read the truth not the veil you are spilling to make this police dept look like something it is not. The majority of this dept. backs the chief. Fact. And the majority of this dept will back the new mayor, just as we have backed every new mayor that we have worked for.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast