Where did you get that gun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where did you get that gun

SPD, GCSO, LWPD, Lou's, ATF would like to know! :shock:

Re: Where did you get that gun

three officer from spd are suspended from the gun deal that was headed up by harden and i understand even the sheriff owns a couple of them. guessing that is why nothing is happening to any one a the sheriffs office.

N E W S F L A S H . . . . .

THREE NOT SUSPENDED. MORE THAN SHERIFF MADE PURCHASES. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN BECAUSE ALL WERE LEGAL PURCHASES .

PUHHLEEZZEE FIND BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR TIME THAN POST SPAM.

remember puff puff pass (bogart)

What do you call it when officers are, taken off the road, units taken and they are riding a desk. I the real world of law enforcement, it"s call an investigation. Maybe not in Mayberry. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by gump forest gump
    What do you call it when officers are, taken off the road, units taken and they are riding a desk. I the real world of law enforcement, it"s call an investigation. Maybe not in Mayberry. :wink:
    IT'S CALLED AN INVESTIGATION. NOT SUSPENSION. IF IT WAS SERIOUS, ALL CONCERNED WOULD HAVE BEEN SITTING ON THE COUCH AT HOME, INSTEAD OF "RIDING A DESK".

MR "TIRED OF DRIVING A BREAD TRUCK" YATES AND HIS LAST SHINING HOPE WILSON SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES FOR TRYING TO SULLY THE REPUTATION OF BOYS IN GREEN.......

PRETTY SAD. YOU'LL MEET A LADY NAMED KARMA ONE DAY.......SHE WILL NOT BE HAPPY.

wow let me tell you if I (karma) do decide to have a retaliation time with anyone the top 5 of Glades County Sheriffs Office better RUN and Hide. The UN ethical and immoral crap that they have done to people in and out of the Sheriffs Office is just amazing. I dont see how they can sleep at night without fear of some of there own employees going postal let alone some of the people in the community. But dont worry I am getting wormed up just as a warning I am going to have Wilson win the election then the real fun will start with some great investigations. :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Karma
    .................................... But dont worry I am getting wormed up just as a warning I am going to have Wilson win the election then the real fun will start with some great investigations. :snicker:
    How are you going to do that from the driver's seat of a bread truck? Your savior and last hope for a real life has shown how desperate he is.

If the poster Breadtruck is right, (and it seems that way), he sees no way to win other than VERY dirty politics.

Lets get one thing straight, Wilson has nothing to do with this sight and has never wrote anything on this sight nor does he tell people what to wright on this sight. Understand this, I read all the post on here and I will say that 98% of the stuff that is posted is very true and that is why the opposing side is so pissed that the information is getting out. The best advice I can give is keep buying the yeti coolers and filling them with stuff headed for Tenn. What will tell you is the next person that threatens with " IF ANY OF YOU GET CAUGHT TALKING TO, POLITICKING FOR OR VOTING FOR WILSON YOU ARE FIRED ON THE SPOT". Im not sure but I believe that to be a civil right violation. So please bring it and let the fun begin. In closing I have not heard one bad thing about Wilson from anybody. All I have heard is this man works hard and remembers wear he came from, will stand up for his Deputies and will give EQUAL enforcement for ALL. He has a Wife that is stuck in a wheel chair that he loves and takes care of himself and four kids that are all very respectful and accomplished.

if ya got enough dirt in your butt crack to grow a garden make sure you pull the weeds.
    dirty politicking aint available to the person that has a clean crack and in THIS case theres enuff dirt to grow a cash crop. just saying. we all gotta remember that no matter what.. folks have gotta answer for and atone for there wrongs in life. life is to short to keep the bitterness. to bow out gracefully is an option and dont forget to take out the trash. thank goodness for electronic buttons but there still is the mail. if the deceased show up on a twosday then there might be threepeat. some folks in glades county aint happy unless ther naggin whinin complainin cryin etc etc etc shore iz a lotta of happee folks :lol:

??????????

Quote Originally Posted by notscaredatall
    Lets get one thing straight, Wilson has nothing to do with this sight and has never wrote anything on this sight nor does he tell people what to wright on this sight. .

Your right Donny Y had much more to do with it than Wilson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast