13th check - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 13th check

Re: 13th check

Stop your damn whining you selfish, entitled *****es. If you're not getting details it's probably because nobody likes you. If you're not in a specialized unit, it's probably because you're a disgruntled slug. The fact that your whining like a 12 year old girl on a public forum leads me to believe I'm correct in my assumption. Nobody needs to give you anything. You're an adult, if your not making ends meet do something productive about it like the rest of us are doing. All you seem intent on doing and sitting back with your hand out looking for pity.

I'm disgusted to think I may be working next to a scumbag that wants everyone else to suffer just because he/she is. Nobody in the police department took anything from you! The politicians and city manager are to blame not your co-workers. I would love to see you go to BSO. We don't need cancers like you in our midst.

BSO is taking applications.What's stopping you?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Stop your damn whining you selfish, entitled *****es. If you're not getting details it's probably because nobody likes you. If you're not in a specialized unit, it's probably because you're a disgruntled slug. The fact that your whining like a 12 year old girl on a public forum leads me to believe I'm correct in my assumption. Nobody needs to give you anything. You're an adult, if your not making ends meet do something productive about it like the rest of us are doing. All you seem intent on doing and sitting back with your hand out looking for pity.

I'm disgusted to think I may be working next to a scumbag that wants everyone else to suffer just because he/she is. Nobody in the police department took anything from you! The politicians and city manager are to blame not your co-workers. I would love to see you go to BSO. We don't need cancers like you in our midst.
    Wow, so much for brotherhood. No one is blaming the co-workers, they are merely pointing out that if you want to call it a brotherhood, all participants have to act like brothers. You rage and insult on a public forum and that makes you better than someone who points out there are people who could use a little help from the "brother" who can afford to help them. No one wants you to suffer, but don't call "us brothers" when you're willing to let your little brother go hungry while you plan you're european vacation or vacation summer house. Sitting in front of your new plasma and telling the "have nots" to buck up"? Seriously? You are the cancer. And Karma will get you.

HaHaHa! Such a typical JM goon squad response!! Someday....someday all the school yard bullies will be gone...."You must not be liked!!"...haha.... I hope you are around when...if...a manager or chief...anyone comes on board with enough balls to actually do the right thing, for the good of all!

UNTILL THAT DAY YOU CAN HIDE IN THE SHADOWS WITH YOUR KEY BOARD AND TAKE SHOTS FROM THE CHEAP SEATS YOU TAZER DEPENDENT *****

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    UNTILL THAT DAY YOU CAN HIDE IN THE SHADOWS WITH YOUR KEY BOARD AND TAKE SHOTS FROM THE CHEAP SEATS YOU TAZER DEPENDENT *****
    Wow, name calling and showing how physically tough you are. I guess this big brother is a bully. Keep exposing yourself as such. It's good for a laugh.

Yes it is...

This place apparently hires douchebag have nots ....

Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    This place apparently hires douchebag have nots ....
    perhaps, or perhaps the bullies just like thowing around nasty name calling as a way to make themselves feel better.

JM would have a fit if all of his puppets were transferred out of the DB, especially CM, we need to vote the PBA out and go FOP. The enemy is within the PD and PBA. Chief would never go for this. We want to know the truth about the shooting that the Chief was involved in back in the late 80's....FDLE HELLO :devil:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12