NO RAISES FOR MEDLEY OFFICERS - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: NO RAISES FOR MEDLEY OFFICERS

MR OFFICER (SGT... LT W/E)... you got fired! OH WELL..man up. Go apply at another department! Maybe it's time for you to get into politcs. You seem like you will be right at home with the scum of the earth. Go run for mayor where you can legally betray, bluff, burn, cheat, chisel, con, deceive, delude, double-cross, dupe, entice, exploit, flimflam, gyp, have, hoodwink, impose on,juggle, lure, manipulate, mislead, rope in, scam, seduce, suck in, take, and trick a larger group of people.

Move on and take it like a MAN. I know it's a hard concept to grasp, but you eventually met your match! You are the devil and deserved exactly what you got. Go to the psychiatrist, have him double up your Prozac prescription and you will be just fine.I heard it helps with OCD as well. Maybe it well help stop the repeated and unwanted thoughts in your head of the big bad Chief paying someone to catch you doing what YOU did wrong. Boo Hooooooo... You will be A OK!

It's sad to know that our streets are kept safe by a bunch of petty, immature DUMB ASSES that have the time to sit and create a magical world of vendettas and conspiracy theories in there heads! Face reality you bunch of entitled morons, not everyone is going to like you, not everyone is going to agree with you... get over it! ITS LIFE. Go to work, do your job and stop thinking the world is out to get you. Maybe if you focused more on your personal life, i.e. marriage and kids, you wouldnt be so damn preoccupied with the petty shit you post on this site daily.

Do good and you will receive good... do bad and in time you will pay for it.
    Hire all the attorneys you want... waste all the time in the world. At the end the truth will prevail. You will never be back at Medley. End of story.

Sincerely
    The Civilian

You hit it on the nose, Civilian.

Dear Civilian; I sure am glad that this is an entertainment blog!!

But you're no civilian are you?

Well, Godspeed !

Quote Originally Posted by The Civilian
    MR OFFICER (SGT... LT W/E)... you got fired! OH WELL..man up. Go apply at another department! Maybe it's time for you to get into politcs. You seem like you will be right at home with the scum of the earth. Go run for mayor where you can legally betray, bluff, burn, cheat, chisel, con, deceive, delude, double-cross, dupe, entice, exploit, flimflam, gyp, have, hoodwink, impose on,juggle, lure, manipulate, mislead, rope in, scam, seduce, suck in, take, and trick a larger group of people.

Move on and take it like a MAN. I know it's a hard concept to grasp, but you eventually met your match! You are the devil and deserved exactly what you got. Go to the psychiatrist, have him double up your Prozac prescription and you will be just fine.I heard it helps with OCD as well. Maybe it well help stop the repeated and unwanted thoughts in your head of the big bad Chief paying someone to catch you doing what YOU did wrong. Boo Hooooooo... You will be A OK!

It's sad to know that our streets are kept safe by a bunch of petty, immature DUMB ASSES that have the time to sit and create a magical world of vendettas and conspiracy theories in there heads! Face reality you bunch of entitled morons, not everyone is going to like you, not everyone is going to agree with you... get over it! ITS LIFE. Go to work, do your job and stop thinking the world is out to get you. Maybe if you focused more on your personal life, i.e. marriage and kids, you wouldnt be so damn preoccupied with the petty shit you post on this site daily.

Do good and you will receive good... do bad and in time you will pay for it.
    Hire all the attorneys you want... waste all the time in the world. At the end the truth will prevail. You will never be back at Medley. End of story.

Sincerely
    The Civilian
    Why so angry, civilian? Do you personally know these men that you hate them so much? Do you feel your (insert favorite term here: i.e friend, employee, lover) is being wronged? Oh I see, it’s OK for YOU to express your opinion and come to their aide but it's not ok for anyone else on the opposite end to do the same.

If you personally felt/knew you were wronged, would you sit down and take it? Obviously you don't or you wouldn't have posted what you did. Your personal opinion is all yours to have but it does not make it all factual. You have chosen your path which is also your prerogative, but don’t come here telling anyone else what they should do with their lives or stance on the matter.

Why is it so hard to believe that people on the top may have royally screwed up? They are human too and are NOT exempt from making errors. I have said this many times and I will say it again: Stand up and defend whatever you believe in. It’s your god given right as a human being!

Keep on fighting guys. If you are right in the eyes of the court, justice should prevail. No matter the outcome, you know you did what you could. KICK ASS, TAKE NAMES AND ROCK ON!

If you don’t stand up for something, you stand for nothing!

This is an entertainment blog, because the last several post have made me laugh. Nothing to take serious here. Jab, Jab and more Jabs.

You got to admit, civilian described someone perfectly.

Exclamation Re: NO RAISES FOR MEDLEY OFFICERS

I'm the least bit angry and fortunately I have NO relation to anyone involved in this fiasco. I'm just a well informed outsider that finds this site insanely entertaining.
    What is the big deal with trying to figure out who everyone is on here anyway?
    You will NEVER figure it out... so drop it.
    Thanks for stating the obvious ..."opinions are not factual".
    There is a difference between stating an opinion and creating fairy tales and elaborate conspiracy theories based on nothing but emotion, a hurt ego and obvious anger at the fact that he's finally paying for beig the devil he is. :devil:

and Mr River Runner... What else would you consider this informative site if not entertainment????? This is nothing but a place for mad cops to ANONYMOUSLY vent there anger on how unfair life is and cry a river on how he said and she said and they said and he's getting more money and she's sucked her way to the top... its HILARIOUS!

I am a civilian 100%. NEVER worked a day in the field.

LOVE,

THE CIVILIAN

A “supposedly” informed civilian is not necessarily a well-informed one. My remark about your anger is my interpretation of your words. There was plenty of bias, bashing and finger pointing in your rant. There was no sense of entertainment other than your own amusement in telling someone to take meds. I must confess, that part made me chuckle a bit as it’s something I would say.

Honestly, I have no inclination or desire to find out who you are. I thought you had enough comprehension skills to know never asked you that question. Based on your post, it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that you are aiming your words in a certain direction/person that you know.

And good for you! I can tell that you too are speaking out on what you believe in. On the flip side…good for anyone else that wants to vent about whatever they want and even about that comedian of a Chief, including her cronies.

Keep it up guys, fight for what you believe in and let the court do what it must. From what I have read so far, it’s very unique and interesting.

FYI, I am also not a cop or civilian employee either. I could be a reporter for all you know. How awesome is that?

Do not be dismayed to learn there is a bit of the devil in you. There is a bit of the devil in us all. ~Byron Cover

Ah, there goes that quotes book again. You are definitely getting your monies worth. Thank you very much, Civilian for putting into words what most of us have been thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by qoutebook
    Ah, there goes that quotes book again. You are definitely getting your monies worth. Thank you very much, Civilian for putting into words what most of us have been thinking.
    I see my pal "facts" is here. Well hello there! Was that supposed to insult me? Aw, come on now, we came so far on other posts! We even shared a few chuckles. But alas, I know knowledge an literacy is actually intimidating to some.

Btw, books are awesome. It would benefit you and most in here to grab a book now and then and learn something new. They even help expand your vernacular!
    :wink:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123