NO RAISES FOR MEDLEY OFFICERS - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: NO RAISES FOR MEDLEY OFFICERS

NO RAiSES BECAUSE WE ARE BEING MISMANAGED!

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT WE HAVE HAD TO BUY CARS WITH FORFEITURE MONIES!!!

WTF???

INSTEAD OF USING THAT TO IMPROVE OUR EQUIPMENT PLATFORM AND GIVE OUR OFFICERS BETTER TOOLS TO WORK, CREATE AN INTERDICTION OVERTIME PROGRAM TO PAY O.T. FOR OFFICERS, SHE BUYS PATROL CARS WITH FORFEITURE MONEY.

BOYS & GIRLS, SHE DOES THIS SO THAT SHE MAKES IT SEEM LIKE SHE'S REDUCING THE OPERATING COSTS OF THE DEPARTMENT, WHILE SHE SECRETLY SUBMITS SALARY INCREASE REQUESTS FOR HER STAFF, TO BE APPROVED BY THE COUNCIL UNDER A "CONSENT" AGENDA. THIS MEANS THAT THE THIS PARTICULAR REQUEST IS WRITTEN ALONGSIDE A BUNCH OF OTHER MISCELLANEOUS REQUESTS WHICH ARE NOT USUALLY READ IN PUBLIC (ALOUD) AT THE TOWN COUNCIL MEETINGS. SNEAKY, HUH??? WELL, JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU KNOW SOMEONE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS.

OH, AND WE ALL KNOW WHO "her staff" IS!

WHAT'S FUNNY IS THAT SHE THINK THAT THE COUNCIL MEMBERS ARE JUST SOME BUNCH OF TRAILER PARK YAHOO'S THAT DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TOWN ADMINISTRATION. BOY, IS SHE WRONG. THEY ARE READING AND VETOING ANY AND ALL REQUESTS SHE IS MAKING, THROUGH THE MAYOR OR NOT. IT HAS TO BE VOTED AND APPROVED BY A MAJORITY OF THE COUNCIL. JUST LIKE THAT "M.B. to CAPTAIN" PROMOTION ATTEMPT. THAT GOT SHOT DOWN LIKE AN IRAQI MIG-29 OVER BAGHDAD.

EVEN HER RENTERS KNOW WHO SHE REALLY IS! SHE'S NOT FOOLING ANYONE! THEY ARE EVEN TALKING!

AND EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT's REALLY UP WITH HIDTa BOY AND THE 33 SITUATION. NOW HE'S GIVING SHOOTING LESSONS UP IN BROWARD!! QUE ESTUPIDA, NI CUENTA SE DA DE LOS TARROS QUE LE ESTAN PEGANDO!

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, YOU'RE ALWAYS THE LAST TO KNOW!

:wink:

Our pay did not decrease as other dept.s in the area. Our insurance did not go up. Comments like the one about the council are yahoo's (not true). We live a good life because of our job, because of THE TOWN OF MEDLEY. Officers are working overtime when needed. So again, meaningless talk from a cry baby. The people who read this site probably laugh at the things you write and see through it as a disgruntal employee or (disgruntal x employee).

It is a very well known fact that she has someone monitoring this day and night. This blog is purely for entertainment and is not to be taken seriously. If some poster writes something that upsets you, I guess it's jut too bad.

Delete all posts and ban everyone that is transmitting from the Town server, I say. You shouldn't be on here during work hours or on a city computer anyway. Utlizing the city computer or allowing employess to access this or any other social media website is just wrong. Aaaannd, just the fact that theChief has appointed Yvonne Paredes Little to be the blog monitor, only proves that she can dish it out but she can't take it.

Leoaffairs bothers her to no end.

The fireworks start next week anyway.

For years medley alway had a great source of OT available for their officers. All of a sudden, this lady takes over and we have 5 lawsuits, 4 pending disciplinary actions, now we can't even eat together anymore? WTF???

I see a desperate woman at the end of her career!

Truthfully, I can handle a sour personality that is truthful to my face then a Sweet and hypocritical personality that constantly lies to us on a constant basis.

We have no OT, no transparency and now (thank you Chief), no comraderie!!!!

Dear Town Council-time for a change. Stop allowing yourself to be lied to.

Dear, disgruntal employee. Please leave. Thank you.
    PS: These nasty tactics are not working.

Quote Originally Posted by Please
    Dear, disgruntal employee. Please leave. Thank you.
    PS: These nasty tactics are not working.
    Not working??? ha ha ha!!!, Yes they are..... (HELLO???????) That is why YL is reading every posting and you are replying to everything written on here.

You make no sense ? You are definitely part of "her" staff !!

So, i guess my comment is true. You are a disgruntal employee. Things aren't going your way. The ha ha ha comment by you shows your level of maturity "0 0 0 0 0".

[quote="Please"]So, i guess my comment is true. You are a disgruntal employee. Things aren't going your way. The ha ha ha comment by you shows your level of maturity "0 0 0 0 0".[/]

It's written; "Disgruntled" you illiterate goofball. You give yourself away just by the way you write!

And, there's no reason to be disgruntled. We have the law on our side. You have ...........???????? Well,,,,, you have Retardie!!! That's right, "ukulele Retardie"!!! That's who you have.

I know exactly who you are.

So does everyone else, y el :devil: sabe lo que hace!!!!!

Thank you for correcting me. Now let me correct you, you don't have the law on your side, talk is: you VIOLATED the law. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by O J F
    Thank you for correcting me. Now let me correct you, you don't have the law on your side, talk is: you VIOLATED the law. Time will tell.
    No they didn't. The only confirmed violations of law (ordinance) that have been committed are the obvious (in your face) violations of town ordinance that were spearheaded by the chief. You do know that she does not have the power to fire? Or hire for that matter. Only the town council has that power and she, along with that profusly perspiring Pizzi, completely disrespected the town council and forced the illegal termination of three officers. It is obvious to all, that if your opinion is truly what you have been authoring here on leoaffairs, you are truly a lost soul or a soldier of the :devil: !!

I believe the latter.

Either way, lets see if you have the balls to post your comments on here once the council hears the matter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast