NO RAISES FOR MEDLEY OFFICERS
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NO RAISES FOR MEDLEY OFFICERS

Well, as many truths are being devulged here, I would like to start off by telling my brothers and sisters of the great Medley Police Department that thanks to our mentally obutse, but physically widening and sagging Chief of Police, raises have been postponed!

Here we are, NO RAISES in a Town that is fiscally stable! :shock:

As this is a clear violation of the Town Charter, our Chief, just in case this was kept from you all, by her own free will chose to pay an Off Duty Hialeah Police Officer $50.00+ an hour to investigate three of our own Officers! Her reason; Medley has no competent investigators??? WTF??? Well, $7,000.00 later, Detective Benito "Mussolini" Merino is a richer man, laughing all the way to the bank and our Chief has a storm of questions to answer for. I am sure that the Town Council never authorized such an expense. And, only the Council can authorize this type of expenditure.

A word to the wise, any municipality, council, mayor or department head, even a finance manager, that choses to liberally operate a city outisde the rules established by ordinance, inlcuding but not limited to the disbursement of public monies for unauthorized expenses, is guilty of gross mismanagement. Mismanagement of this magnitude is frequently investigated by FDLE. A complaint may be drawn up as soon as tomorrow. (manalapan vs. Brown .e1976)

The Town may be in more trouble than we think. The beard left alot more trouble for Martell then we will ever know.

Ramoncito, you can't hide behind the bible and smoke the devil's lettuce at the same time you know. It WILL catch up to you and the devil is always watching!! :devil:

Just remember everyone, YOU CAN BE NEXT!

:cop:

Re: NO RAISES FOR MEDLEY OFFICERS

We keep hearing from you what you think the chief did wrong. Can you tell us what you did wrong. What you and your team got fired for. Can't believe that you got fired for nothing. You must of done something. Little bits and pieces are coming out what you did wrong and it don't look good. Just want answers.

Quote Originally Posted by answers
    We keep hearing from you what you think the chief did wrong. Can you tell us what you did wrong. What you and your team got fired for. Can't believe that you got fired for nothing. You must of done something. Little bits and pieces are coming out what you did wrong and it don't look good. Just want answers.
    You cant handle the truth!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I can, I can tell you what I did wrong..Same thing that you're doing wrong.. Trusting and believing that we worked in a police department with people who have balls!

You too will be ostricized!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, now you make believe someone else responded to the post. Yet no response to the question. The simple question. I see now.

So, now you make believe someone else responded to the post. Yet no response to the question. The simple question. I see now.
    Contrair Monfriar !!!! ha ha ha !!!!

No one has done anything wrong !!!! Pure and simple vendetta !!!!

The truth is in your possession !!!!

We know who you are and your grammar still sucks. Online degree or not !!!

You continue to write like a Troglodyte !!!!

Keep it up !!!

Sad. Simple question. No response. Just alot of nothing.

Sad. Simple question. No response. Just alot of nothing.
    It sounds like you think know alot.

Tutoring inside Jeanette's office is free of charge to anyone willing to try her coffee.

All that gets you is more time with poor lonely Jeanette while Artie's at the Markham Park range!!!

Keep it up, it's all coming to a close soon.

:evil:

Mrs Answers....the truth hurts. Especially when it's a big, in your face, ticking time-clock with 35 days counting left on your employment here.

I said it once and I'll say it again. WOW this will make a great news item. No need for a smudge campaign, as the truth will always make a better story. Can't wait.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast