New-Press Sheriff Poll - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: New-Press Sheriff Poll

Marian you my dear might just be crazy. And unless the sheriff told you himself he was going to Oktoberfest I do not see what purpose your rant serves. I expect you to post something when this is all over and the sheriff crushes Bushong admitting defeat.

[quote=Brass Balls][quote="I_Like_Mike":2e5glpb9][quote=Checker]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Eyes wide open":2e5glpb9
    Quote Originally Posted by "Family is voting":2e5glpb9
    Mike Scott x 7 in this family of super voters.
    Then you must be happy with no raises, loosing the 3% to retirement, declining benefits, the good ol' boy system of transfers, discipline and promotions and the general lack of respect for deputies shown by the top brass. Albert Einstein said that "insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Scott wins, we keep loosing, insanity.
    No I am not happy about no raises, but I'm surely not going to blame the Sheriff for my 3% loss, my benefits have not declined they have improved with the Star Care. I have not been transferred or disciplined. Nor has the majority of the Agency. :devil:

Try asking your non-law enforcement friends if you should have a raise or keep all the benefits you currently have. Just remember they're your friend so don't hit them to hard when they tell you the truth.

Good luck.[/quote:2e5glpb9]

I agree, most people (non public sector) would have been very happy to have kept the same income and benefits over the past few years. MS gets 6 votes in our house.[/quote:2e5glpb9]

You sir is what happened to many in Communist countries. When they came for the people in order to line them up in front of the firing squad; people like you begged to be last. You could not do the job of a cop, you don't have the courage or intestinal fortitude just like your arrogant, vindictive, and dangerous hero Mike Scott. You and your family are a bunch of dupes![/quote:2e5glpb9]

"You is"? Really???

Marian,
    Not sure why you are so obsessed with MS. I have heard it is because of your son and daughters interactions and arrest, which I'm sure has you upset.

But I work for the Sheriff's Office and I don't need you speaking for me. I don't agree with your impression of my working environment.

Do not assume or imply you have any insight to what it is like to be a deputy sheriff with the Lee County Sheriff's Office.

I may not agree with every decision that is made but I am a Law Enforcement Officer 1st and foremost.

I like my job and I have never had a negative interaction with my Sheriff. As a matter a fact all of my interactions (though not many) have been very positive. He has called on my birthday and when my family members have been ill and/or passed away.

I do my job, I don't get involved in others business and I follow the rules. It's not hard to stay out of trouble and yes I have excellent activity.

I can not stand when people feel they need to be an advocate for me, when they don't have a clue. If your not happy with the Sheriff than speak for yourself and your reasons, don't ASS - U - ME you know me or my working environment. I don't need your help.

asig wrote:What event did you attend?
    Scott had a receiving line of ppl waiting to say hello
    and you really missed the reception he got at the kick
    off to Octoberfest at German American Club.
    Try to spin the truth Bushwacker, but don't be such a
    lil jealous girl because the organizers of Octoberfest requested
    the Sheriff to be part of their event.
    Mike got 70% from the ppl at Gulf Coast Village, suck on that
    Bushy ya looser

And that is also what I told at the event when He ran ...
    He will do anything to avoid any public forum on the issues with either Lee or Christian

And Again..I will say: "LEAVE MY FAMILY OUT OF THIS "
    I am very happy that you are happy with your job and your boss. I have several LCSO deputies that email me about what they feel are problems for them. As Long as you're happy, I'm Happy.. You mention my kids again , I won't be Happy , Ok ? Do U understand ME , U - ASS ?

I am very happy that you are happy with your job and your boss. I have several LCSO deputies that email me about what they feel are problems for them. As Long as you're happy, I'm Happy.. You mention my kids again , I won't be Happy , Ok ? Do U understand ME , U - ASS ?

NO! You bring my family (my law enforcement family) into every single one of your arguments. So No yours are fair game.

And as for the deputies who have come to you for help. LOSERS!! If they can't handle their business without bring a nut case into the mix they should be here to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by I say everything..

NO! You bring my family (my law enforcement family) into every single one of your arguments. So No yours are fair game.

And as for the deputies who have come to you for help. LOSERS!! If they can't handle their business without bring a nut case into the mix they should be here to begin with.

Trust me You don't want to go there.. Their not your family, Who are you kidding, That department is so split right now, It's embarrassing.. Everyone is smiling at each other and stabbing each other in the backs , Why ? FEAR ... Their afraid to lose their jobs and they don't know who to trust , How sad is your so called family ... I know of Partners that are turning on each other right now. There are deputies that are so afraid of other deputies that they have worked with for years because they see them line up with Scott. You are a simple Fool to believe anything other than that..History repeats its self, Think back to 2008 . If you truly cared about the others, You wouldn't be here, This is the gossip den

Last time , Leave my family out of this

Once again - speaking about something you have no clue about. The LCSO is my family. They are my friends and WE stick together. You are an outsider trying to squeeze your way through the door. I know someone else like that Mr. FK. However you (like he) will fail. Your daughter tried to infiltrate our ranks and lucky for us she was discovered before gaining entry.

I DO NOT FEAR GOING TO WORK. I FEAR PEOPLE LIKE YOU! You do not, have not and will not work for us, we do not want you. We fear you, not our co-workers. The Sheriff will be re-elected, Lee will quietly slip into the darkness and you will continue to to be a pain in our ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Karma is CRAZY
    Once again - speaking about something you have no clue about. The LCSO is my family. They are my friends and WE stick together. You are an outsider trying to squeeze your way through the door. I know someone else like that Mr. FK. However you (like he) will fail. Your daughter tried to infiltrate our ranks and lucky for us she was discovered before gaining entry.

You are a complete Blind FOOL and " Infiltrate " , REALLY ?? That's what you call married ? Wow... In that case I'm so glad you caught her because If the DV turned to Murder, I'm sure you would of referred it as the worst case of Suicide you ever seen with her being shot in the back repeatedly

I DO NOT FEAR GOING TO WORK. I FEAR PEOPLE LIKE YOU! You do not, have not and will not work for us, we do not want you. We fear you, not our co-workers. The Sheriff will be re-elected, Lee will quietly slip into the darkness and you will continue to to be a pain in our ass.

That is almost Music to my ears... What I hear is that the Constitution is a Clear and Present Danger to you , IF you are correct or Not, I would continue to stock up on Preparation H
    Anyone who thinks regardless who the Sheriff is, That I am Not going to remain who I am , Is sadly mistaking , That includes Lee Bushong .. Unless Jesus Christ is on the Ballot, I believe in the constitutional rights , Civil, Human and Moral rights and Integrity .

Also, I am a sworn Oath Keeper and Any Violator of that Oath is committing Treason

Somehow, That comment didn't post the way I wanted it too , I tried to split and respond .

Sorry CRAZY

I think "Karma" and "I say" are going to fight. I like it. Old school nice! Oops....if you do you might have to go in front of IA. We all know they even snoop into our personal lives. Hell! I bet they are snooping on this site.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast