How Insensitive Burn the Money

How Insensitive Burn the Money

I am sickened by the fact that while a family, department and law enforcement around the country morns the loss of one of our finest deputies and motor officer Christopher Schaub, Sheriff Lamberti holds a fundraiser, glad handling, campaigning and cheering with his useless Colonel Wheeler.... I am sick to my stomach to hear and know of such sickening and insensitive conduct.... LEADERSHIP nah ----- FAILURE --- SELFISH----

Apologize or you should resign Lamberti.... How dare you..... The President suspended his campaingn as have so many other law enforcement professionals.... You don't deserve to lead the men and women of Broward County....

You are a horrendous insensitive leader......

Celebrating ???? You think this was the proper thing for the leader of this agency... How dare you How dare you.... INSENSITIVE DISGRACE You and the boob drunk Wheeler...

Re: How Insensitive Burn the Money

I need to see the video for proof. Now if the video surfaces and it shows what is alleged, I think it would be the most despicable,disgusting thing to date from Lamberti. How could someone stand in front of media cameras and declare their hurt,sorrow and loss for Deputy Schaub and the very next day attend a fundraising party. If it is true he would be the lowest form of human being.

Any employee that would back him after such disgusting behavior doesn't deserve to wear the gold star much less wear the BSO uniform.

Re: How Insensitive Burn the Money

If you vote for Lame Dirty you get what you deserve jerk offs.