New blood in SCU - Page 3
Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Re: New blood in SCU

I love reading these comments. I have been at this department for about 9 years now, and I must say that SCU is consistently one of the more hard working units. I was there in 2008 and 2009 and I must say our focus was more on numbers of arrest. I continue to work closely with that unit, and they're focus is more toward mid and high level dealers. If anybody thinks differently about that unit, please do a ride along, then formulate your opinion. Your head would be spinning on the first day. And I must say I have also been caught staring at Sparrow. I think its his eyes.

I heard Sparrow can teabag a criminal from 10 feet away, confirm or deny?

Why is there all this love for Sparrow? I think we are seriously overlooking the talented Colt Smith. I heard that he doesn't need a cruiser, and he can run faster than any fleeing vehicle. It's crazy how AWESOME he is.

You really expect a specialized unit to help on calls. Wow your an idiot. If we took your calls there would be no more crime. How about all the patrol officers who are scared to drive there own zone/.they take a call and then bust but to the outer edges of the district where it is safe. I never see a patrol officer in child's park or 12 /12 checking out with people there to scared. I thought patrol was the back bone of the department.

Kids, listen back in my day. We did not have all these little "special" units. We did not need them because patrol held they own. Now I see guys freaking out when they find someone drinking behind the wheel and tangos are x6. Where did all this stem from? I can only assume that the medical field had some impact from all the specialties they now have. Back when I was a lad....the doctor did everything from birth to surgery. Now I see you whippersnappers running off to every type of doctor imaginable .anyhow lets do away with the " black shirts" and all those other units...and put them back into patrol. Then officers will be forced to be real cops instead of waiting for the black shirts to do everything. :P

Bra, COTA is the best unit by far. Lets talk about us instead of the silly black shirts. ops:

Y do the black shirts get so little dope each week. Patrol blows ya all away :devil:

Ok, I'm bored with this talk of street crimes, cota, tangos, patrol (whippersnappers and old timers). Let's talk about something that matters. Colt Smiths illegal use of force with his left big toe. Or, when is bobby j ascending to the office of major? Can someone tell me about the hard work other units are putting in?

You guys make me sick!! Last time I looked at the SCU lineup, there were more out of shaper's than you all pump up your shirts thinking. Most don't want your unit because of the s**t & corrupt leaders you have down there. Well, atleast the male leaders!! The majority of your squad can only investigate a dope bag, that is the real reason you are all hand picked to be there. Plus, education wise your on the same level as your x15's. It was comical to hear and see some of you handling calls during the RNC, constantly asking questions on how do I do this? You were mostly crap on the street but kissed enough rearend that you got picked to go down there. You all can have it, honestly I don't care. Never put in and never will. I agree with a prior poster that various investigations make us better officers than you all could ever imagine. Even a....well lets say a poodle could be trained to smell marijuana or investigate the inside of a dope bag. Continue tugging at each others croch and pumping your heads full of ego....I look forward to the day all your heads explode and you fall face first back to patrol. Thats how the majority of patrol thinks of your unit.

I have to agree with this guy. I did have a lot of questions when I was back on patrol. And he sounds very tough and I don't want any problems with him.

Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast