New blood in SCU - Page 2
Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Re: New blood in SCU

Leave these people alone. They got picked, you didn't. Deal with it. If you have nothing else to worry or talk about, find a hobby other then coming here and bringing people down without showing your face. People already have enough stress with the nature of the work, and they do not need extra helping of bull crap from "anonymous" posters. Lay off the comments and criticisms when you haven't worked with Enhoffer and others. Please, just lay off the negativity. I realize its a "free" country and "free speech" is alive and well, but it isn't intended to wildly post/write careless commentary. Enjoy your Sunday and worry about yourself and not other's success which is seen in other people by their superiors.

Listen patrol, we pick the best and brightest. Stop going into ileads arrest module search and checking how many NDL arrests you have in one year compared to our selected new bloods. We look for guys that are aggressive smart funny mold able and forward thinking. If you have put your memo in several times and have noticed others keep getting picked with less time and by default fewer stats....open your eyes and ask "what am I lacking? Perhaps I need to change up my game? Mabe hang out with the SCU guys and big dawgs and advertise myself a bit" Patrol, do you really think this job is any different than any other profession.? When has it ever been the NORM for people to be promoted or transferred based on their skill level or abilities ? A prime example of this is Barrack Hussien Obama....perhaps the worst world leader ever.....but because he is "likeable" there is a real chance he may be elected again sadly. So in short patrol, dry your eyes and go enjoy the profession that you signed up for....because you too probably took the position from some guy who was much more qualified than you to be a cop. :shock:

Hmm this is very shocking...NOT. A SCU-type who reveals his true racist side by attacking the President. He doesnt even realize he revealed his racism because he is so used to having the people closest to him support his racist views and statements all day and night long.

Listen loser, the only color we see in this unit is the color of justice- Red White and Blue! Must be another guy we did not pick. Lol go handle an accident kid. :devil:

I'm a newer officer...and I don't understand all the hype with the black shirts. Why do all the guys want to go there? They are nothing more than cops that deal with drugs and prostitution all the time. Kinda seems boring to me.......I like more detailed investigations like schemes to defraud, abuse of the elderly, aggravated stalking. Don't get me wrong....I respect what they do and all.....but I just don't see why there Are not more memos for ECU and PVU. Can any older guys help me wrap my powerful mind around this. Y'all be safe ya hear

You're not all fired up to wear a black tshirt because you are skinny and weak or you are fat and soft. Either way, you dont have a powerful and manly physique so you wouldnt be a good fit anyway. Some people are born to sit behind a computer and hide from evil while others are born to face evil and defeat it. We need people who are willing to do the support work so the real men, the real cops can do real cop work so its all good, friend. As long as everyone knows their place, nobody gets beaten down.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You're not all fired up to wear a black tshirt because you are skinny and weak or you are fat and soft. Either way, you dont have a powerful and manly physique so you wouldnt be a good fit anyway. Some people are born to sit behind a computer and hide from evil while others are born to face evil and defeat it. We need people who are willing to do the support work so the real men, the real cops can do real cop work so its all good, friend. As long as everyone knows their place, nobody gets beaten down.
    This post just reminded me of Sparrow. That man has no fear. HE is the god in eyes of the many. If anyone ever wonders "Am I good enough" for SCU? Think to yourself "Am I like Sparrow"?. If not.......you need some work, and Im talking about genetic work.

Woooah there horsey. Sparrow is a fine specimen, and certainly worthy of all the praise. But, he can't hold Colt Smiths jock strap. I once heard about Colt using his brain power to make a bad guy literally explode. Nothing left but a gold grill, and some knock off Jordans. I can stare at Sparrow all day long, but the man named horse is who I admire most. That is all.

What I find so comical about these SCU blogs is they all sound like SCU members playing both sides and trying to bring attention to themselves. Not to many people around the department even care about SCU. Sure you catch a few users and maybe a street level dealer every once and a while but are you really making an impact? NO. Your so high up on your ego horse you feel its above you to help out patrol unless its some in progress thing then its scream into the area, maybe help catch someone and leave before you have to do any work. The time out earlier this year was because you thought you were above the rules and drove like complete idiots causing more danger for the community then cure.

You might want to let things settle a little and stay out of the out of the limelight instead of trying to bring attention upon yourselves for how great you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What I find so comical about these SCU blogs is they all sound like SCU members playing both sides and trying to bring attention to themselves. Not to many people around the department even care about SCU. Sure you catch a few users and maybe a street level dealer every once and a while but are you really making an impact? NO. Your so high up on your ego horse you feel its above you to help out patrol unless its some in progress thing then its scream into the area, maybe help catch someone and leave before you have to do any work. The time out earlier this year was because you thought you were above the rules and drove like complete idiots causing more danger for the community then cure.

You might want to let things settle a little and stay out of the out of the limelight instead of trying to bring attention upon yourselves for how great you are.

What is comical is that you sound like you come on here to get legitimate information. If a few SCU guys get on here and post a few funny comments based on some one else trying to stir the pot,who cares about that. You seem so worried that SCU isn't stepping up to help, have you ever asked. I seem to recall a few SC guys taking "late" reported burglarys because they were close and no one was available. If you are worried about us not helping, get with your zone partners or squad mates and figure out why they are sitting on ybat quarrel, or that minor crash. Maybe you will have more help then. Oh, and until then, Sparrow is my hero!

Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast