New blood in SCU
Page 1 of 90 1231151 ... LastLast

New blood in SCU

Anyone hear who got the open slots in SCU?

Re: New blood in SCU

Bobby J, who else. Talk about an elite unit now.

I know Enhoffer from D3 got one, not sure if there was anyone else

I heard some new guy in the academy is getting the spot. He did well on a written test for basic drug patrol so they are pushing him right through to the scu. I guess they are gonna have him do the fto program after his stint downstairs. He must be a real go getter if he is getting the spot straight from the academy and has never been a cop before.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Sleazzey
    I heard some new guy in the academy is getting the spot. He did well on a written test for basic drug patrol so they are pushing him right through to the scu. I guess they are gonna have him do the fto program after his stint downstairs. He must be a real go getter if he is getting the spot straight from the academy and has never been a cop before.
    I wouldn't say Enhoffer counts in the description you're giving, however I do agree with it on a general basis.

Well whoever they put in the there now and in the future needs to know how to street fight. Its frickin ridiculous that they put people in there that dont know how to smash people with big mouths and people who havent proven it with action (not just talking about it).
    If you dont take mixed martial arts lessons, DONT APPLY FOR SCU!

I recently did a ride along with SCU, and I hope whoever they choose to go down there isn't scared of complaints, injuries, pursuits, and being in the spotlight for every minor mistake you made. Those guys are a little crazy in a good way.

Lightbulb Re: New blood in SCU

Dude straight up. The black shirts are the real deal. As a reformed criminal , I know first hand how scary it is to see a group of muscular men wearing all black running towards me as I once was a bad guy. Don't get me wrong....I feared the regular old patrol slugs too....but there is something amazing bout those dudes. That's real talk :cop:

Sparrow is the father of my child!

For some reason, the posts about SCU are always comical. I sense lots of hating. For so many reasons why people hate it, if given the opportunity they certainly would transfer to it. We got our hands slapped and sent to time out earlier this year, for reasons that were beyond our control. We weren't disbanded, we werent told that we weren't needed. We are held to the same criteria patrol is. If we are in a pursuit, its because of a forcible felony, if we have a use of force, its because we were put in a position to use it. As far as who comes down, if you have a problem with it, voice that with the person who makes the decision. If you want to come down, put your memo in and show your work on the street. Several people in the unit had to wait for their turn, some didnt have to wait as long. Quit worrying about who comes down with little or more time. If they are gone, then they are not your problem.

Page 1 of 90 1231151 ... LastLast