Dear MOD

Thread: Dear MOD

Dear MOD

Dear Mod, you have agreed to post a poll in the past. I am requesting a new one. I would like to see a poll of deputies and sergeants who have had to declare bankruptcy, have had a home foreclosed on or have been in need of public assistance based on our financial climate IN THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE. If you grant this, I would ask the participants to please make this a legitimate honest vote. No multiple hits etc. I think it is important so we all can see the truth of what is happening. No staff officers please....you make enough money.....65,000 plus. Thank you MOD in advance.

Sincerely,
    A broke deputy.

Re: Dear MOD

Get with the union, member or not, and they have info on how many of us are on food stamps and how many qualify for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest2121
    Get with the union, member or not, and they have info on how many of us are on food stamps and how many qualify for them.
    I hear ya brother... I just think it needs to be more public. Or if the union could post some figures..Anyway, it was just a thought...because I am one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guestpoboy
    Dear Mod, you have agreed to post a poll in the past. I am requesting a new one. I would like to see a poll of deputies and sergeants who have had to declare bankruptcy, have had a home foreclosed on or have been in need of public assistance based on our financial climate IN THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE. If you grant this, I would ask the participants to please make this a legitimate honest vote. No multiple hits etc. I think it is important so we all can see the truth of what is happening. No staff officers please....you make enough money.....65,000 plus. Thank you MOD in advance.

Sincerely,
    A broke deputy.
    If you register your name here, you can create your own poll. Its at the bottom of the screen where you create a post or thread. So have at it.