Patrol only works 3 days a week...that is what they think? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Patrol only works 3 days a week...that is what they thin

LT, that didn't sound like crybabying.....it was overall positive
    Only a malcontent would think it was positive. Want me to get you an app next time I go to Tampa?

Stop pouting and go x8. Now back to your regularly scheduled program, already in progress...

Well, I think everyone has been working. I think it is stupid to tell people to get back to work. People do get some time off. You need to quit reading this and get back to work. Some idiot is always telling people with a complaint to leave or get back to work. A person can't have a complaint? The bottom line is this: Some days we have 5 people watching 5 or 6 people work and they insult us by saying we give the appearance of working only 3 days a week? Maybe there are some who never really work, but come on, the majority is busting azz out there and this was just a stupid thing to say, I don't think it can be defended and I don't think the chief would approve of it either. Saying "leave" or "get back to work" shows that you are a retard who can't make a point.

Hopefully his read off tirades will be 30 minutes or less from now on.

Then again, he'll just pull his entire squad into an empty parking lot for berating if he feels like it.

Let me say, if admin thinks patrol only works 3 days... That's 3 day more then those "how can I screw you over" admin! so suck it Ss, Ls, Cs! :devil: :snicker:

That's very thoughtful of you I sure would like that APP from Tampa!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12