Thank You Sir - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thank You Sir

Re: Thank You Sir

Quote Originally Posted by unionbusted
    None of you get it. He busted the sergeant's union and by denying bonus checks to LEO's his aim is to bust the deputies' union. You CANNOT challenge Mike and not pay a price. Your average troglodyte would understand this. Just check with the Ferrantes, Tim Fisher, and after his upcoming embarrassing loss, Lee Bushong. I say good for the persons who received a bonus but I agree the exclusion of the front line personnel was inexcusable. Through sound although unfair tactics, Mike will soon acheive his goal.

Us sergeants deserve to be the lowest paid around. We vote the union in and we vote it out for a bonus. We don't get the bonus.....the union is fighting to get us bonus...............will the gang accept the bonus if the union wins......................

'

'

Quote Originally Posted by Sick
    [*]Well I think those of us who did not get the check and in the eyes of the Sheriff does not believe we are that important enough to get the check that the key turners, fat ass's that don't wear a uniform are the back bone of the agency, then those of us LE Deputies and LE Seargents should over come the bonus check flu on Friday and let those who did get the check answer calls and put on a vest and gun belt and deal with the assholes that day!
    You don't need to be mad at the guys in corrections they didn't decide to give out bonuses. They already don't get near the same benefits as the road, think how much money your take home car saves you a year that they pay. The road gets everything first and when something breaks you can have it fixed or replaced almost immediately a CO would have to write a letter then wait 3 weeks before you ever even talk to anyone..

So yes it's terrible that the road didn't get the bonus and there is not one CO that is working in the jail that thinks this was done fairly or correct but no one is in a position to refuse this bonus.

Can we move on yet?

[quote=Cowboy Up]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Going on vacation":2k3wn4jh
    I just want to say thank you to our boss. The bonus was $2400.00 and couldn't have come soon enough. Thanks for fighting for us! It will be used for a nice vacation for me and my daughter. Thanks!!!
    If you have ever arrested a prostitute in the past, please do so no longer for you have joined the club. What men of honor selling themselves out for $2,400 to a man who has been so malicious to so many and has destroyed so many careers just because he could do so.[/quote:2k3wn4jh]

Quote Originally Posted by jtb1975
    Can we move on yet?
    No.

Thanks boss. Just put the $2400 towards a new ride. Thank god we didn't decide to unionize, Corrections Rule!

Quote Originally Posted by Going on vacation
    I just want to say thank you to our boss. The bonus was $2400.00 and couldn't have come soon enough. Thanks for fighting for us! It will be used for a nice vacation for me and my daughter. Thanks!!!
    Must be command Officer. Fighting for you who does nothing! Idiot

I just started in a clerical position. I did receive this bonus but hope you get it also. I'm sure IUPA will come through for you.

Yeah I'm sure IUPA will help just like they helped Ross (no help until he paid his dues) Ross should sue IUPA for bad legal advice and get his job back

I can understand the position of the pro-union guys and I can understand the position of the anti-union guys. What I can't understand are all the guys in the middle that refuse to make a decision. It is those people that are sealing our fate in this agency. If you think command doesn't know who pays dues and who signed petitions then you are just naive. Why does this matter? They also know those unable to make decisions or stand up for their beliefs. Those that cower behind others and those that just want to skate by. For all of those individuals, well, good luck with the promotional pool.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123