Hiring? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hiring?

Re: Hiring?

You are a douchebag tjhooker. If you know of any corruption, why dont you do something about it. You spew this BS on a public forum, yet have no facts. Where is the names of said officers who left for greener pastures. You come on here making bullshit accusations, then accuse people who defend the agency of being whats wrong with the agency. Are you for real? You are insulting the agency you supposedly work for, and then trying to say that anyone who defends the agency is the problem, and standing on the sidelines. All this seems so ironic. Your the one claiming to know of corruption, yet what have you done about it. Nothing, or else the corruption would be gone, and we would owe it all to you. If you dislike it here so much, do something about it. Unless your a coward, and just feel better trashing the agency anonymously on a public forum, hiding behind your alias. Or, better yet, turn in your shit, and get the fock out. You wont be missed, I assure you. You are obviously very ignorant, and cant see that pointing your finger at an anonymous person, trying to insult them, and then in your insults you are really describing your own actions is really foolish. So, turn in your crap and move on, and best of luck to you elsewhere.

TJHOOKER. "SPD has never been one of the best on the west coast of florida. Thats why your agency sucks, you all live in a dream. "

Dosent sound like you work at SPD by using that phrase. So just mind your own business.

Quote Originally Posted by yesyoucan
    Yes, you can live within 45 miles of the city limits, and still be able to drive the take home car to your residence. I dont believe there are any rules as far as living further, you just cnt take the car further. We have lots of people living in Northport, which is in Sarasota County, but pretty far away. Others live north all the was up into the Parrish area.

But, the tke home car program is being threatened by the city commissioners, so who knows how long it will be here.
    Yes -- the Tribal Council :evil: are a bunch of Indian givers

Quote Originally Posted by tjhooker
    Quote Originally Posted by barnaby jones
    Aww, whats wrong tjhooker? Did we not hire you, and now your butt hurts? Or did you not make it through field training? Either way, your lurking around on the SPD site for some reason. You also, have no clue what your talking about. We have never been training ground for anyone. We have lost a few over the years to the feds, but thats expected, and impressive for those guys. However, I can name many people who have transferred to SPD from MSO, SSO, Northport, Long Boat Key and even Venice. We have never lost anyone to another local agency. If you can prove me wrong, name them. And I am not talking about people who were fired, or let go, and then went to another agency. So, go ahead, just one name of an officer who left voluntarily to work for another LEO agency.

The only thing that you were correct about is the ten year slide. But, that is not at the fault of any officers. We had a spineless chief, who was a puppet to the city manager. We had a city manager who does not like the police, and a city commission that followed the city manager. They destroyed SPD, and the name we had. And we were at one time a fantastic agency, filled with fantastic men and women. We now have the same quality of men and women, but the other stuff isnt so great any more.

Hate to break it to you but I work at SPD...Im (I'm) just stating the truth.. Its (It's) people like you who just follows along saying every thing (everything) is all good at SPD...You never want to rock the boat even though some times (sometimes) you have to. Your (You're) the type who stands on the sidelines while others do all the work trying to make it better here....You cant even face the fact that SPD is still corrupt now and has been for ten years..But I guess thats (that's) ok with you.. The truth must hurt because you still live in lala land..SPD is a laughing stock in the Leo community..Your (you're) one of the reasons why we are...
    As your FTO, I corrected your mistakes. Now, please say something with some validity and try not to make yourself look so uneducated.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbass
    Quote Originally Posted by tjhooker
    Quote Originally Posted by barnaby jones
    Aww, whats wrong tjhooker? Did we not hire you, and now your butt hurts? Or did you not make it through field training? Either way, your lurking around on the SPD site for some reason. You also, have no clue what your talking about. We have never been training ground for anyone. We have lost a few over the years to the feds, but thats expected, and impressive for those guys. However, I can name many people who have transferred to SPD from MSO, SSO, Northport, Long Boat Key and even Venice. We have never lost anyone to another local agency. If you can prove me wrong, name them. And I am not talking about people who were fired, or let go, and then went to another agency. So, go ahead, just one name of an officer who left voluntarily to work for another LEO agency.

The only thing that you were correct about is the ten year slide. But, that is not at the fault of any officers. We had a spineless chief, who was a puppet to the city manager. We had a city manager who does not like the police, and a city commission that followed the city manager. They destroyed SPD, and the name we had. And we were at one time a fantastic agency, filled with fantastic men and women. We now have the same quality of men and women, but the other stuff isnt so great any more.

Hate to break it to you but I work at SPD...Im (I'm) just stating the truth.. Its (It's) people like you who just follows along saying every thing (everything) is all good at SPD...You never want to rock the boat even though some times (sometimes) you have to. Your (You're) the type who stands on the sidelines while others do all the work trying to make it better here....You cant even face the fact that SPD is still corrupt now and has been for ten years..But I guess thats (that's) ok with you.. The truth must hurt because you still live in lala land..SPD is a laughing stock in the Leo community..Your (you're) one of the reasons why we are...
    As your FTO, I corrected your mistakes. Now, please say something with some validity and try not to make yourself look so uneducated.
    Thats all you got, fixing my mistakes, You just made my point valid...Thank you by the way..Lets see, SPD had a officer who decided to kick a person who was under arrest and who was also handcuffed at the time of the kicking. This bright officer decides if he was going to kick this person it might as well be at the SSO salley port where he can get caught on video. Then the chief of police decides to bribe this person who was kicked by this very bright SPD police officer. The bribe was what four hundred dollars to forget he got kicked. Then loose lips sink ships and bye bye chief. Then SPD has an officer who ran a person through NCIC or David for a family member and this family member decided to injure the person she ran for him. Nice...I could keep going but why bother. Is this valid enough for you and now can you see why SPD is a laughing stock in the law enforcement community...I laughed so hard when the above poster stated that SPD was one of the best agencies on the west coast of florida...Doesn't matter SPD will be the SSO in the very near future....

OK, so obviously, you do not work at SPD, TJHOOKER. You are just a shit stirrer with poor grammer. Yo were either fired, quit, or could not get hired. Now your so lost in life, that you are going to dredge up weak ass shit that the herald tribune has blown into something huge. Yes, an officer leg swept a suspect at the "SALLY"port. (correction for you). Yes, he was fired, but recently was given his job back because the firing was not justified. Yes, our beloved Abbott was a dumbass, but guess what? The city commissioners hired him. We dont make that choice. And the officers at SPD never supported Abbott, and he never supported the officers. But, You already know that, since you work here, right?

Maybe you are BOBO, taking digs at us one last time, maybe your just a loser, maybe, you work at the herald tribune, or your typing from jail, but you are NOT an officer at SPD, it is clear.

I could go through and correct all of your mistkes in your last post, but I dont want to wear out my comma button. Oh, but the comma, it looks like this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. You should learn where they are used and try using them.

Quote Originally Posted by u so dumm
    OK, so obviously, you do not work at SPD, TJHOOKER. You are just a shit stirrer with poor grammer. Yo were either fired, quit, or could not get hired. Now your so lost in life, that you are going to dredge up weak ass shit that the herald tribune has blown into something huge. Yes, an officer leg swept a suspect at the "SALLY"port. (correction for you). Yes, he was fired, but recently was given his job back because the firing was not justified. Yes, our beloved Abbott was a dumbass, but guess what? The city commissioners hired him. We dont make that choice. And the officers at SPD never supported Abbott, and he never supported the officers. But, You already know that, since you work here, right?

Maybe you are BOBO, taking digs at us one last time, maybe your just a loser, maybe, you work at the herald tribune, or your typing from jail, but you are NOT an officer at SPD, it is clear.

I could go through and correct all of your mistkes in your last post, but I dont want to wear out my comma button. Oh, but the comma, it looks like this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. You should learn where they are used and try using them.
    Commas are over rated.....Wouldnt it be crazy if I was really typing from jail...spooky...right'''''''''',,,,,,,There is a thing called spell check...or do you really believe the word mistake should be spelled mistkes...Correct yourself before correcting other people...Now you just look like a tard.............................................. Thanks for the laugh...you are making my day a little brighter..................................Good news though I see one of your elite officers took my advise and stopped kicking people while there handcuffed.. I also have some bad news though...Let that officer know that punching some one who is hancuffed could get you in trouble as well.....You people need anger management...Didnt some one say SPD is not corrupt...on this post...Do you want to rethink your answer...Just saying...

Commas are over rated.....Wouldnt it be crazy if I was really typing from jail...spooky...right'''''''''',,,,,,,There is a thing called spell check...or do you really believe the word mistake should be spelled mistkes...Correct yourself before correcting other people...Now you just look like a tard.............................................. Thanks for the laugh...you are making my day a little brighter..................................Good news though I see one of your elite officers took my advise and stopped kicking people while there handcuffed.. I also have some bad news though...Let that officer know that punching some one who is hancuffed could get you in trouble as well.....You people need anger management...Didnt some one say SPD is not corrupt...on this post...Do you want to rethink your answer...Just saying...

wouldnt looks like this wouldn't
    advise should be advice
    while there handcuffed should be they're
    you people need anger management means your lying ass doesn't work at SPD
    and no clue what you are talking about with some elite officer punching a cuffed person in the face is referencing.

And SPD is not corrupt at all, you are a ***** criminal, lawyer, or reporter.
    No matter how hard you try you can't type a paragraph without using several words improperly. A missed A in the word mistake, was obviously a "mistake". But the errors you are making are are not mistakes, they are just becase you don't understsand basic punctuation, and basic english.

Quote Originally Posted by your so dummmm

wouldnt looks like this wouldn't
    advise should be advice
    while there handcuffed should be they're
    you people need anger management means your lying ass doesn't work at SPD
    and no clue what you are talking about with some elite officer punching a cuffed person in the face is referencing.

And SPD is not corrupt at all, you are a ***** criminal, lawyer, or reporter.
    No matter how hard you try you can't type a paragraph without using several words improperly. A missed A in the word mistake, was obviously a "mistake". But the errors you are making are are not mistakes, they are just becase you don't understsand basic punctuation, and basic english.

OK, got it You both are Tards so get over youselves and get off this message board. If one or both of you do work here, must really mean we are hiring morons.

Could we just stop all this. Just come to the fact that no department is perfect, and yes we do have more then our fair share of problems right now. Remember that everyone is allowed to have an opinion, that might differ from your own. That does not mean we as employees we should air out our problems on the web and reduces our public support. So just stop............

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast